xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Adamis12

When Is Runescape Twoo Coming Out! Plz A Runescape

Hello there! So... you want to know when runescape 2 is coming out... well! It is out!!! You have your good ol Runescape classic with all the old mining systems and stuff, and the fun sprites instead of the 3d models. I actually really like this version plus not so full servers! Woo! The sad thing is they arent adding new stuff to this one anymore.And then You have Runescape 2 which is the 3d one and looks way better Its got everything from Runescape Classic, with some changes made to like the mining system and whatnot, as well as much more new content. I believe I am right here, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe if the new 3d one isnt called Runescape 2, that used to be its codename while it was still in the beta testing stages.I hope this helped!-BeyondEarth

I'm really hoping were on the same page here lol

When you go toRunescape.com its all about runescape 2... however i believe its just known as Runescape.
The first button on the top left side should be a button that says "Play Now" that button will take you to playing.

Im guessing you dont really know about this because either you have it on your favorites and never go to the main page... or you are using the old RS Client to make it load faster. (Which now doesnt make it load faster just to let you know) lol....

So anyways you can also access RS classic by going to the last button on the bottom right corner and continue to play the old one.

I hope this helped a bit! I'm not real big into RS anymore... my id is Obsidian666 however and If I ever do decide to play you can add me and talk and whatnot. But yeah! Anymore questions, just ask! I am still quite knowledgable about the game.

-BeyondEarth

I'm really hoping were on the same page here lol

When you go toRunescape.com its all about runescape 2... however i believe its just known as Runescape.

The first button on the top left side should be a button that says "Play Now" that button will take you to playing.

Im guessing you dont really know about this because either you have it on your favorites and never go to the main page... or you are using the old RS Client to make it load faster. (Which now doesnt make it load faster just to let you know) lol....

So anyways you can also access RS classic by going to the last button on the bottom right corner and continue to play the old one.

I hope this helped a bit! I'm not real big into RS anymore... my id is Obsidian666 however and If I ever do decide to play you can add me and talk and whatnot. But yeah! Anymore questions, just ask! I am still quite knowledgable about the game.

so then how do u get on to the new page cause im oging on to the oldwebsite I guess the website i go to is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-BeyondEarth

158789[/snapback]

ok my screen name use to be adamis12 but somehow they guessed my account password and i had to start over LIKE 2 days ago and my screen name now is admis13 yes its admis13 no a between the d and the m ok

Alright, I hope this works...In your browser... assuming youre using internet explorer... go to the top menu and click "Tools" and then "Internet Options"A window should pop up and you should be on the "General" tab. In the middle there should be a "Temporary Internet Files" section. Click settings.The top secion says "Check for newer versions of Stored Pages:" you should have either clicked "Automatically" or "Every Visit to the Page" If automatically is currently selected, try the every visit one. If that doesnt work, go back to "Tools" --> "Internet Options" and then in the "Temporary Internet Files" section again, and "Delete Files" if that doesn't work, then "Delete Cookies" as well. If none of this works.... Im out of Ideas... i think.... If none of it works, take a screenshot with the printscreen button of the page that you get and go to like ms paint or something, save it and post it on here so I can see what you can see.Hope I helped!-BeyondEarth

how cool runescape 2 will be i hope

When Is Runescape Twoo Coming Out! Plz A

Replying to Adamis12

I have no id when runescape2 is coming out and I cant wait for it and the good thing is that mostly everybody has to start over and it will be like a race with like 1,678,656 peeps I think that will be so fun I hope it has different places I am so happy there making a new runescape2 and I hope there will be better stuff and I hope it is easier to get a level up

p.S. I am level 45 and user name gudino26

-reply by cody