xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren0330

Gameboy Ds Online? PSP can do it

I read a thread showing how to hack the playstations PSP and surf the web, changing the IP address. Is It possible to do this with the gameboy DS? :unsure: Anyone have the Gameboy Movie Player, It lets you watch movies, play roms, play music, pictures and text, from a flash card, Its the coolest accessory for any Gameboy Advance. :D

I haven't heard of anything about being able to surf the web with a PSP, but I have heard about being able to play roms and stuff on the DS.I believe you need to buy an adaptor or something like that so you can play them. My brother has a Nintendo DS and he told me about this. If it is legal and all I hope he gets it. :unsure:

I talked to my brother about that adaptar and he said it is like $40 dollars and extremely hard to get because it is made in Taiwan( I believe is what he said. I may be wrong. Lets just go with an Asian country.) and they stopped making them. At least that is what he told me.I'm kinda disappointed about that :P

I talked to my brother about that adaptar and he said it is like $40 dollars and extremely hard to get because it is made in Taiwan( I believe is what he said. I may be wrong. Lets just go with an Asian country.) and they stopped making them.  At least that is what he told me.

I'm kinda disappointed about that  :P

159835[/snapback]

DS Online that is made in aisa and hard to get? Pretty werid. Well, PSP online only works on the game and is free. I do know that the DS you can play agansit people from like a block from your house. Nothing really big. But I never knew about this DS online adapter. I heard that it comes with some games. Mabey this is true or not.

I haven't heard of anything about being able to surf the web with a PSP, but I have heard about being able to play roms and stuff on the DS.

I believe you need to buy an adaptor or something like that so you can play them. My brother has a Nintendo DS and he told me about this. If it is legal and all I hope he gets it.

And for the PSP surfing the web. It is a feature that Sony is working on for the PSP which you will have to download off the computer with the USB Cable. Now I still never heard of a adapter for the DS and I dont think it is real.

people say nintendo ds can go online... but i dont think it can, cuz it doesnt have anything that can go on internet or w/e i forget but i dont think it evne has a usp connecter.

The DS is a great handheld. When it first arrived everyone I knew got it. It was amazing and it had the touch feautrue. But one thing we didnt like was it was not online. Things like this need online. Thent he PSP came out. The PSP killed the DS, making it second it the new console era. The DS lack of nbot being online destroyed the system, after the new PDA like PSP came out. The fact is it does not come out online, nor it will not ever because nintendo never goes online.When the PS2 and the xbox went live, nintendo stayed the same, and made their game section on the games rack the smallest.When will Nintendo ever learn!