xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeamOuT

Gt4 Online? DATES PLEASE?

does anyone know if GT4 is going to have an online expansion, and if yes when? cuz grand tourismo is the best realistic racing game and it needs ONLINE! i bought it for online play, i stuck it in, and there wasnt any :unsure: i got pissed and threw it havnt played it for a while, im waiting on online pack. or update. please inform me?!

The current game that is out on the market does not support online play, but I did hear of a version that may come out later this year that will have online play built in to it. Even though there is no online capability within the game, that doesn't mean you can't play online. There is a program called Xlink Kai. By using this program, you can play almost any game out there that doesn't have online support initially. I'm not sure, but I think that you have to use a wirless network to use this (I may be wrong). Good luck!

Wow! I am not alone!I made the exact same mistake. I bought this game for the online and was disappointed when I couldn't play. I was told they were going to re-release the game with online play. I wish there would just be like a cheap expansion thing to buy because I don't want to rebuy the game.Also I saw a picture of what the next Gran Tourismo could look like on one of the next generation systems. It was beautiful. :unsure:

Well GT4 needs to be online. It is the top racing game and if it is not online then it will be horrible. There suppot forums might get really crowded with space.

where con i play san andreas online on a site

Gt4 Online?

Hi.I am a fan of all gta I have grand theft auto 3 grand theft auto vice city

Grand theft auto san andreas for ps2. I have gta san andreas on my pc

Jamaica but I am at usa now on I have a new computer but I don't have it

So where con I play it

-reply by rhajel