xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BordaForx

Strength - 6th Song 6th song by me and my band

I can't find an edit button on this!LolI want people to reply to this. Me and my band worked hard on this one. I don't want you to just read it and not reply.What you're reading is a month's worth of sweat and hard work, so please reply.

I just wanna see how many people like our music. =) If you are a fan of our music, post here and we will continue to post our music up here. =) ( A little comment would be good )

I don?t know if I like your music because I don?t know how you sound. Any style or a list of reference bands would be appreciated.The lyrics are good. It?s not my intention to underate your work but they doesn?t seem so deep (and they?re not very mad). Basically looks like the same old love contradiction... like "I want but I can?t... it?s no so easy, etc". Probably I?m wrong. Anyway I think I need music to feel it. :unsure:

Pop. thats what it is.I can't rap :unsure: I just can't do it. So none of my songs have rap. Wait, one of 'em do. But I didin't rap, guitar guy did. =)

Hmmm...  this forum isn't doing so well since it's no post count.

159182[/snapback]

It's possible. But it's also possible that imagining how it would sound like isn't working out. Would you be able to post a short sound-bite to listen over the internet? I remember badinfluence posted his music with a link and had very good interactions among members.

As you may already know, your idea of pop might be different from my idea of what pop sounds like. I think of pop generally as happy go gilmore with inexperienced teenagers simply flashing daddy's cash for some attention. Heh, but that's just me. :unsure: So with that state of mentality, the lyrics aren't too believable when talking about 'trials, tribulations and struggle to go on' unless I hear the music to back up the mood.

Edit: A good example of what I am talking about is "Closing Time" by Semisonic. If you read the lyrics you might think that it's all about some drunken college kid not wanting to leave the bar. Or yet, judging by its chorus it's nothing more than some horny song. But accompanied by the music, you can tell that it's more than just exiting a bar scene. It's about graduating from one chapter of life to the next. And although you may feel it's comfortable being at a familiar place, it's time to "go out to the world." It can also be viewed as a life transition.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)