xisto Community
zach101

Ever Feel Like A Loser? Are girls in college better?

man dont make me come over there and slap the little girl out of you, what the hell are u thinking calling urself a loser man dont have any selfrespect? .... tel you wat go here http://doubleyourdating.com/ immediately and let the de-wussification begin please i beg u. It's all there all you need to kno i really think all of you shold visit this link its well worth it belive me..

well, things are always like that.easier said than done.sounds easy on paper.very very very difficult to do.sigh... i used to call myself a loser too....the more lonely i got, the more loser i think i am.and the more things look depressing...i guess it's a big vicious cycle.

LOL Ohmigosh you guys are so cute! :DIt's really refreshing to see you guys talking about girls and dating problems in this way, because from a girl's perspective, it always seems that girls are the emotional ones who obsess about stuff, while guys are calm, cool, collected and always know what they're doing...Over recent years as I've interacted more and more with the opposite sex I've started to realise that the whole "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" theory is real rubbish. In fact it seems to me that we create barriers between ourselves exactly by feeling, "hey what the hell is he/she thinking? he/she is a million light years away from me... i just don't get men/women".I think that personally all of us feel like a loser sometimes. And while you guys are sitting at the table at your prom feeling shy and stupid cos you aren't getting up to dance or just in general not mixing much with girls in public, we're probably sitting at the next table thinking you're just too cool for words and probably think we're too uncool, and that's why you're not coming over to chat us up.To me, the bottom-line is being honest and being yourself. Even if you think that being yourself means being a loser and uncool and you're never going to get that hot chick/dude, pretending to be someone you're not is far worse and really goes nowhere in the long run. My guy mates often tell me they have problems knowing what a girl is thinking, and they respect me for being honest... and it's the same thing with girls... we spend half our time wondering what you're thinking, whether the reason you're not calling is because we had something stuck in our teeth (as opposed to you lost our number :D)So here's my advice... embrace your quirks, be who you are, like what you like, and talk to people... talk to as many as you can and sooner or later you'll find a couple who not only don't think you're a geek, but actually think you're really cool for being just the way you are :)

I'm not in highschool any more,but I think that everybody sometimes feel like a looser,girls and boys to.But we need to learn from our mistakes..I know that is hard to do,but we need to try, nobody is perfect and the biggest mistake of all is when you make an image of perfect girl or perfect boy,there is no such one..there are a different types of people,some guys are looking for an extra girls,long legs,nice body etc.,some girls are looking for macho guys,with a good car..but there are girls and boys who are different then the others..For example I'm not some extra chick,I'm a common girl and I like boys who have something else and not a muscular body..I agree with some people from here,the communication is the most important thing,and for those who is to shy to start a conversation think about that,that the other part is shy to and you are the one who must to make a move..nobody will be agressive with you if you aproached to him or her with a smile,and start a conversation..I think,that everybodyon this world have someone who is like him/her or who will like our character..maybe you are not a nice guy or girl,but there are person who will look into your soul,but you must let him/her inside..I think everybody had an experience with evil persons,but that doesn't mean that we must to finish our social life,because we globalize everybody in one category..The second thing,yes,the technology had his on influence on us..the internet gave us all the benefits of communication,but what kind of communication?We can't live our lives on the internet..or I'm wrong?We are different from the animals because we have a power to talk,be social..so let's use that power don't you think so?Enjoy every day of your life,because every day is bringing to us something or somebody special to our lives,we only have to recognize this things and persons.So,you don't have to shy and you talk a lot to other persons...and don't forget for everyone there is someone who will make you happy,just open your eyes and offcourse open your heart to.. :)

I don't think you should go to the dance alone. Its always good to bring a date or some friends with you that don't have dates. lol. Highschool is not everything. DOn't feel pressured to do something you don't want to do. But if you want to take a shot at it and see what happens. go for it. I"m not daring enough to do it alone. but maybe you can.may the force be with you. lol.

Though I'm not even in High School yet (only a poor old 8th grader)... I do have a bit of experience. Usually out of all the preppy skanks there's a girl hidden in the crowd that nobody usually notices. It's better that you wait until the day that you actually feel that everything's so right with that person.You should be having fun right now, all relaxed and things until the day comes, which, comes when it does. So I hope everything goes alright, =) Plus, I wonder what it's like to be homeschooled.

LOL ur funnie :P erm... i would say that you need to be able to communicate with people your age NOW so you can be a whizz later on and something you need to do as well is to be nice to people in your school because you never know they may be the girls that would be in your college