xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfly

Should Adhearus Be Sued? The site is no more, wheres my money?

I don't know if any of the members here are subscribed to Adhearus dot com contextual advertisements. Very much like google adsense it used to generate some revenue for my sites and the minimum amount they can give out was pretty less, just USD 20 (twenty) to be precise and I was nearing that amount. Mine was amounting about 18.90 USD. However, suddenly the site is inaccessible with no notice being given out to the publishers of their ads. This seems to be very much unfair. Have anyone experienced the same? What can be done in this case? I'm very disappointed with this ad company.

Your best first move would be to find out more about why the site's inaccessible. It could be that it's just down temporarily.

158053[/snapback]

YOu are right since I didn't give you a chance to think about the site which is down for more than three months now. I forgot to tell you if three months time could be considered a temporary down time for any websites. Besides they don't give any information to the ad publishers about the downtime as well.

I was using Adhearus a while back, till they suspended my account for spamming, I didnt spam it, but someone spammed it on purpose of it getting deleted. :unsure:But now, they seem to be dead completely since all secured parts of their websites are down, and they dont do anything to fix it it seems...

Why on earth they came to the business of doing things in the level of google adsense! If they think they can outsmart others they must stay competitive till the end. Otherwise they must compensate the lost of revenues of ad publishers. I don't think they can do well in their business if they do like this, hurting many people. I was using Adhearus for almost a year and many times one cannot access the site... sorry, pity rather!