xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
c3nar1us

I Traded In My Sony T7 For The Canon Sd400 so yea

both cams are small, both are light, and both are 5 MP...but i was GROSSLY dissapointed in the sony T7...being a previous owner of two other cybershots (the last one being a p92 -> 5MP) i expected at least equal performance.problems with the sony...daytime shots are excellent, so are close ups...but once you get into using the zoom or shots that require the flash, there was a tremendous amount of noticable noise in the pictures...it was so bad i had to dig up all my old digi-pics to make sure i wasn't seeing stuff. so even with other digi pics there is a little noise in the background where the flash doesn't reach very well, but with the T7 it was really noticable....so i decided to return it and traded it for the canon SD400my buddy already has it and he loves it, i've only finally got the battery charged, and of the "test" pictures i'm sure i made the right decision. the noise is considerably reduced, especially when comparing shots from the different cams. the fact that it's cheaper, as well as cheaper media seals the deal...once i play around with it more and master all the functions i'll update...but the point of this thread is....DO NOT BUY the T7....it is not worth the money...the size is great, but the trade off isn't worth it..IMO

In my opinion Canon delivers the best digital camera experience ever. I'm not sure of the model, but a 8.0 Megapixel camera released in the market about 2 months ago. I'll try to acquire more information on that.

As far as I think, you decided well to trade in a Canon.

:unsure:

I preffer the sony t7 over canon. IMO sony delivers better quatility and for some reason i just dont like canon. I still didnt buy the sony t7 but i am probably going to buy that or this other panasonic.