xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cool_Freaker

<<< Gift For Johnny >>> Um.. ta da?

I had to reciprocate sometime, and I finally found the time to do it. Bit rusty, haven't done much in PS for the last few months.

Oh, and since I've been criticising everyone's sigs for so long (even though I'm probably not warranted to be doing so :unsure: ) - now is your chance to get me back :D - Hit me with all you got, I'm ready :D

Posted Image

:unsure: - Hit me with all you got, I'm ready :D

lol
All i can say for this sig is that the text doesnt flow along with the background as much as it's supposed to.

Aw, for me? You shouldn't have! But now that you did, I guess I can call off that hit...brb...(Yeah....Freaker...yeah...I know...yeah....okay...sorry guys, maybe next time....later.)Okay, so, now, it RAWKS! The only flaw I see is that it could have a better font, but who's complaining? And how'd you do the swirly whirlies?So yeah, thanks CF. ^-^

lol

All i can say for this sig is that the text doesnt flow along with the background as much as it's supposed to.

157409[/snapback]

:D Yeah, shh don't tell Johnny, but I initially was planning to try and move each letter - somehow I couldn't do it, and decided to be lazy :D

Okay, so, now, it RAWKS! The only flaw I see is that it could have a better font, but who's complaining? And how'd you do the swirly whirlies?

I think I need to download a ton of stuff off Dafont :unsure:. The swirly whirlies was pretty easy - I was actually trying to follow a tut for a different effect, but couldn't get it to work. Basically a pixel stretch, mezzonic (sp) filter, then a twirl filter.

I like the font and I like the image, but I think it could have benefitted from a sharper source image, i.e. the anime chap. It is an intriguing effect the way your background blends with his arm and his hair, but he looks a bit faded and blurry about the face.