xisto Community
Ao)K-General

Website Help Need php programmers to help me.

I need some php programmers help. I am working on a website. I have asked for some code in another topic and would now like help. These will possibly be sold. And if they do I am willing to pay the people who help me out a lot some of it. Dun start asking to help and like help a tiny bit and expect to get something big out of it. I am only paying to people who help a lot and once they are sent out. You must also be good with making clan websites. These will be for clans. If you bother me about getting money than no pay. More info on aim. My aim is generalds2001

Okay. I just got a PHP and MySQL for Dummies book so I will do some learning. But I still need help 'till I understand PHP enough to work alone and sometimes with others to hopefully get done faster. And also. Where can I get the latest version of PHP and MySQL? It would really help when I don't get on Xisto enough to upload my site and test out everything. I really need to know. Thanks.

specifically what areas doi you need php help in that would help out to.

You can try out taking tutorials from sites and you can find them from google or you can go to the tutorial section and find php guides around, that could enhance your knowledge and make your php learning better...Dummies is a good book but its good for the begining only, for more advance you;ve to learn from websites or advance books and getting some good programmers to teach you is also a good idea...

Well actually now I need help with getting PHP to work. I have no clue how to work it or anything. I got a webserver thingy from some one and it had PHP and MySQL and Apache in it. And it was an easy install thing. So I got MySQL and Apache installed with it. But I dunno how to do the stuff for PHP.

well to actually make php run you have to save your files like this index.php. if you don't any coding thats has php in it will not work unless i missing something since i don't do to much of the phping.

You didnot mention clearly what you need. I can write code in php for you freely.If you want read yourself,try reading tutorials at php.net.PHP is a bit easy than other scripting languages in my opinion.

First thing: DON'T ever ask paid help if the thing you want is not commercial and you're request is paid by a company. There are enough people willing to help you freely as you have seen.

But explain your problem or otherwise it will be hard for others to help you. I'll see what I can do maybe together with the others.