xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Pig Manure Converted To Crude Oil coming soon to a fuel station near you

Crude oil and gasoline prices are near an all-time high. But don't despair. One scientist has found an alternative source of energy: pig manure.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
i suppose it's hightime we recognize alternative sources of fuel, even if it's from pig manure. :unsure: oil prices just keep getting higher and higher every single day, and politics around the world is not helping either. can they offer the technology as "open source" for other countries to use? pigs (and the manure that they produce) are abundant in any country, right? :D

This could have a huge impact on the sale of clothespins as well, for all those poor people who need to open their gastanks.

lolz! :D nice one, jzyehoshua. apart from clipping one's nose with it, clothespins can become as fashionable as a thumbdrive. :unsure:

Ya. That would be a good alternative as well as corn. I have heard corn can be used to make fuel. Hey, you could also drink it too. Lol. But we really need to switch to an alternative so 1: We reduce polution by a lot and 2: We use less fossel fuels so we have more to use when needed. We really need the alternative fuels to save the planet.

That's interesting. Well, at least they have found another way of produce oil, even if it does take a lot of pig manure to produce. Hopefully, they'll be able to use it more in the future, since the price of oil is so outrageous.

Other countries use a form of alcohol made from sugar cane. Its extremely cheap and has virtually no emissions, so why wont the government introduce it? They can't tax it. We need alternative fuels otherwise people will not be able to afford to go anywhere further than a few miles away.

What a wonderful idea! If it is a clean, alternative to fuel, I hope that this is true and cheaper. Manure will always be around, but real original fuel is constantly depleting. Just as corn can be used in fuel, I hope this is a sucessful choice in the future. :unsure:

Sounds good to me! :unsure: Any new oil sources are good. Oil is in huge demand, as everyone knows. Heck, some people say America attacked Iraq for oil. But I don't know much about that, I'm young. So don't quote me! But pig manure sounds like something that would do well, huh? :D