xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kurull

Wow (world Of Warcraft) who plays it?

I KNOW I DO :unsure: i love WoW, in my opinion it is the best mmo that i have every played :Dso just wandering how many fellow players are on here :Dput your warcraft name, lvl, class, and the server you play on :DHilzam: Night elf Druid lvl 30Server:Dragonblight (currently frozen account)

Yeah World of Warcraft is pretty cool MMORPG but it costs too much money for my blood. I'm pretty cheap that way.Supposedly you can race, do quests, mine, cook and all that sort of stuff in it. Very time consuming and addicting.

yeah, WoW is quite cool. i havent tried it yet, but from all the articles ive read and the pics ive seens, id say its quiey great~i guess the price is the thing that ill have to wory about ^^as for games of that kind, ill either stick with the local mmorpgsor try GuildWars~

i believe several topics of wow have been already posted try to look through the forums before posting.

Deathslasher, lvl 5, Real: doomhammer, Race: Knight Elf. I don't play it much because im on Warcraft III - Frozen Throne getting my lvl 60 =D. My paretns play it and they got 4 lvl 30's. 2 lvl 25's. 2 lvl 50's xD

I play Warcraft III custom map that most players are playing, called DotA or Defence of the Ancients.I've seen reviews and articles about World of Warcraft and find that game great. But I don't have the money to invest on it, so I just play Warcraft III.Anyone plays DotA using LANcraft may also place your nick or so, we might have a chance to play a game.

ho,i don't like rpg

Notice from Klass:
Why don't you like RPG?Does Klass always win when you play RPG?I would say you need to expound more information as to why you don't like RPG but you have done a naughty naughty thing. Santa has added you to the Naughty List and Klass is on the Nice list. Hope you like coal for Christmas.
Edited by Klass (see edit history)

all versions of warcraft are sucessful . i think word of warcraft is the best strategy game that played in gamenets . :P this version has more heroes than the other versions and it changed a lot from forzenthrone .all the game nets in italy have this game and they recommend young people to play this game . i love this game but My brothers hate it :P I think my brothers are crazy ;) they dont play this game and they dont allow me to play eitheri am not in a good mood :P I need play this game :P

I am looking forward to playing WoW in the future. I seen pics and such from many sites around the internet and been hearing good reviews. I only hope that it is better than Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne. I dont know, mayb its beacause I never gave it to much time to get into ti, or mayb its because I suck but o dont like it at all. I Would rather play a good old fasion Starcraft Broodwar game anyday. So yea I'm only hoping that it isnt like W3 - TFT. If it is it will be a real dissapointment. I plan on purchasing WoW in the near future, and try it out on the 10-day free trial thing. If i like it during that trial, You can look foward to seeing me on it ;)

Could anyone please explian me what makes this game be so popluar among gamers. I even heard that many professional first person shooter players just quit their games because of the world of warcraft and I can't understand why. I've seen the game with my own eyes and had chance to play it but never found anything that could make me quit other games for it. It doesn't have amazing graphics and the characters are like from cartoons. Even though I'm not a big fan of mmorg games but even Lineage 2 which came out a lot earlier looks a lot better, with its nice graphics and pretty detailed world.

World of Warcraft is a good game, becasue grapics are good. They could have been better, but it just sorts in the game. Secondly: The world is amazing big and there are much classes and races. The Horde vs Alliance system is also very well. And the battlegrounds are great. Many people play it. There much functions and, o, well, it's just a very good game, if i may say. It's one of the best games ever. Especially warlock powns.

I am looking forward to playing WoW in the future. I seen pics and such from many sites around the internet and been hearing good reviews.  I only hope that it is better than Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne. I dont know, mayb its beacause I never gave it to much time to get into ti, or mayb its because I suck but o dont like it at all. I Would rather play a good old fasion Starcraft Broodwar game anyday. So yea I'm only hoping that it isnt like W3 - TFT. If it is it will be a real dissapointment. I plan on purchasing WoW in the near future, and try it out on the 10-day free trial thing. If i like it during that trial, You can look foward to seeing me on it :)

179103[/snapback]

wow is like the best game ever

* (.)

>

{___}

My review :General/Summary:One of the most funniest game i have played, but also the most boring. I would'nt call this a mmorpg.. When I played the WoW beta i got to lvl 8 and i loved it, it was so much fun. But at the end i felt like there was something missing. I started playing Everquest 2 for awhile and loved it even more, but after 3 months i wanted to try WoW again. Gameplay:The world is really cool, you can go anywhere you want. Every race have their own starting city which makes the world feel huge and makes it fun to explore. There are lots of fun thing you can do, but the problem is that no one want to group. You solo all the way to lvl 60 if you want, but what's the fun in that? This is a mmorpg not a singleplayer game. Tradeskill is easy and everyone can do it, find a tiger slay it and you got a new pair of boots. The quests are all the same, Kill X monsters, and there is hardly never a challenging quest. This game really feel like a job to me, login...pick a quest..grind...lvl....logout.. I tried to explore the world and kill some monsters on the way. That was fun at first, but i was leveling very slowly. Every cave i entered it looked all the same.. Some say that the fun starts at lvl 40, so should i grind and be bored for 40 levels and then have 20 levels of fun? no way! it's not worth it. The NPC's is really boring, only the one's with a ! over their head will talk to you and give you quests.Graphics:The graphics are not so good, but the cartoonish style makes it look cool. If i take the nightelfs as an example, they got like 8 face textures and 4-5 hair styles. The problem is that everyone pics the same hairstyle and often the same face because they are the only one that don't look ugly. Imo there was to much colors sometimes, i just felt like i was playing a game from Disney. I really liked the look of stormwind and ironforge.Sound:The sound is nice, the music fits perfect to the surroundings--------------------------------------------------------------------by arispap2003

I play World of Warcraft, and just to clear a few things up its not a RTS game, Its an MMORPG. I have:Level 58 shaman, 60 warrior, 50 warrior, 20 warrior, 32 shaman, 30 rogue, 25/29 hunter, and tons of other characters level 10+.