xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dynasty

Teamspeak Communication Tool

yea me and my friends use it a lot when we play americas army we even have a server that's on 24/7 its a great talking program cause i hardly ever get lag and can hear then clearly.

No I haven't. But there exist many programs like this. The easyest way to do this is msn Messenger, you can talk with your microphone and at the same time you can watch each other if you have a web cam, and send pictures, movies, etc. Personaly I prefer writing :unsure:

I agree with baffo, writing is better.And no, I've never used this so-called "Teamspeak", but I have heard about it, and aparently it's meant to be good.But ah well, I'll stick to writing in any online games I play :unsure:

i know this program, i used to use this with my clan mates in clan war or matches. But after all we found out a program called Ventrilo is better tham team speak2, they both are about the same but Ventrilo use less resoruce and better hotkeys and sound quality for 5 players on a chatroom, i would suggest you try out another program called skype, if you are only looking for 1 to 1 speaking. i suppose you know this program, many people discuesses this program over the internet in nowaday.best wish,ray

I always got migrene using this tool. After hours play with more then 5 screaming guys :unsure: my brain pissing off my head :D . So i defintly prefer keyboard. Meybe if sound quality is better, but for now KEYBORD RULEZ.

I always got migrene using this tool. After hours play with more then 5 screaming guys  :unsure: my brain pissing off my head  :D . So i defintly prefer keyboard.

I think you should look for 'better' friends (or whoever they are) :D

I use Teamspeak alot for my codclan, no troubles at all with it :D I've never tried ventrilo, I dont think msn is very handy for the real gaming, since lot of people start talking to you and in that way slowing your pc down (without the chatting it already slows the pc down when it's running)

hi,YES i have used teamspeack before it is a very good program to talk to people using da internet, i use it with my clan people sometimes when playing wolfesnstein enemy territory, yes it is for boradband, so itf you have 56k don't think about it or you will get CHOPPED up peices of lingo which sometimes can be very bad and bad even more. MY CLAN- =SIE=http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/^^^^ u play wolfET????BARBARINA SERVER search we can play.yeah teacm speack alwsonme, donm't use venrtirlo i hgave nverver used it before. teamspeack has bots to announce when people are leaving aand coming in..TEAMSPEACK ROCKS.yeah,jerryjman

I am using skype and it has all that I need. Normal sound, possibility of web cam, also a messaging system, answering system and a great function - skype out - I used it to call cheap long distance calls to my firends all over Europe.Like a real telephone plus its free if you use ip2ip connection.

ive seen teamspeaka and its used mostly in multiplayer games and mmorpgs so guildmates/teammates can interactw ith one another not just by typing by being able to talk to them too~this adds to the more interative features and can really spice up some of our games ^^