xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yomi

Do You Use Piratic Software And Other Resource?

Your OS, tools, movies, musics.How many of them are get legal authorization?Please tell the truth.As for me. Half time I work under Linux, so my OS, tools is legal.When I worked under windows, I use lot's warez tool(about 40%), the rest are freeware or shareware. As for music and movie. I am not fans of music and movie, maybe 90% of them are without copyright. But in my laptop now, there is no music and movie.

Well most of MY programs are legal but with games...that's a different deal...  B)  B)

same here...same here...
'great minds think alike'....

games cost about $30 to $100 per title over here in Singapore....if all my games were original...I would have to rob the bank...

-Shackman

I usually test a program's worth by getting a bootleg copy first to train with. When it proves to be useful and worth the money, then I eventually buy it (legal one). That way I won't end up with overpriced junk on my hardrive.There's no denying however that real programs are too damn expensive for average guys like us and comes with all the legal horseshit dictating us what we can do with it even after we paid for them. B)

I pirate sometimes with torents. I never use warez, I think it sucks... I only use torrents and P2P(Ares) to download software. Mostly I just buy it.

B) I'm lucky cuz all of my friends download stuff like crazy, and i can always get free copies from them, so i have lower chance of gettin in trouble, i occaisoinly use bit torrent to download a cd mayb a game, but thats bout it B)

B) I'm lucky cuz all of my friends download stuff like crazy, and i can always get free copies from them, so i have lower chance of gettin in trouble, i occaisoinly use bit torrent to download a cd mayb a game, but thats bout it  B)

Yeah, me too B)

Hey, guys, before we go any further in this thread, I'd like to remind everyone we are incriminating ourselves (especially those coming from the US) with our statements. Just a thought....but I still get pirated copies myself B)

nobody here using dc++???for me - it rulz! (but must have a big harddisk)anyway. admin is watching. don't make this tread to piratish, because some googlers will come and post:"Hi! My name is Matthew! I'm looking for some W4R3Z, S3X" and so on...

Hey, guys, before we go any further in this thread, I'd like to remind everyone we are incriminating ourselves (especially those coming from the US) with our statements. Just a thought....but I still get pirated copies myself B)

ohhh no!! the pigs are watching!! B)
almost all of my software is illegal, i even had to change my windows xp key so i could make the updates B)

Hey, guys, before we go any further in this thread, I'd like to remind everyone we are incriminating ourselves (especially those coming from the US) with our statements. Just a thought....but I still get pirated copies myself :P

ohhh no!! the pigs are watching!! :D
almost all of my software is illegal, i even had to change my windows xp key so i could make the updates ;)
You're not the only one. That's why the software industry is losing lots of money every year due to people like you(or should I say 'us'?) B)

But anyway, who cares? They price their software at such a high price and no one will be willing to pay such a high price.

I think its not really wrong, but don't over do it and do it discretely....

hey when it come to piracy i thin the industries would jus crown me if not lock me up . well i use alot of pirated software that is i can get one but since i discovered open source i think i have reduced , but anyway things like ms office and such packages piracy is still there.