xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hedzup

Gmail! get your free invites here

I have 50 invites, so I will give them away. Here is some info on gmail:-Google's email service. 2344 mb storage (growing constantly, literally). The only way to get an account is to get an invite from someone who already has an account.So, email me saying you want an account, I don't need a reason or a plea, I just need to know that you want one. I will send you an invite as soon as I see your message! No tricks, no nothing, just a free gmail account from me :rolleyes: .my email is : hedzup at gmail dot com

I have 50 invites, so I will give them away.  Here is some info on gmail:

-Google's email service.  2344 mb storage (growing constantly, literally).  The only way to get an account is to get an invite from someone who already has an account.

So, email me saying you want an account, I don't need a reason or a plea, I just need to know that you want one.  I will send you an invite as soon as I see your message!  No tricks, no nothing, just a free gmail account from me :unsure: .

my email is :  hedzup at gmail dot com

156201[/snapback]

I would love to have a gmail account. I have been checking their site for the past year, hoping to get one. I especially want to get one before my preferred name is taken. If you still have some available...my email address is chercub@hotmail.com.

ok, I sent you an invite. so far I have invited 7 people from these forums to gmail!!if anyone else would like an account, email me please and I will surely invite you.-Adam

Hi, I am fed up with Hotmail and would really like Gmail. My email is arvadyowie@hotmail.com. I would really apreciate this.Mariole

I would like one please but i do got a question, with gmail do u login to messenger with hotmail? and can u still add ppl from hotmail or wat?

163581[/snapback]

If you would like, you can still use your hotmail email address for MSN messenger.

You can also sign up again for a new account for your gmail, which you will need is a .NET passport. Your contacts stored in your hotmail will however not carried forward to your new account.

Everybody gets 50 invites. You invite somebody and they get 50 invites. Its very easy to get invites now a gays I think there is still a site that you can just go in and then put in your email and it will send you an invite. Its something like that. Thats hwo i got my invite a long time ago when it just came out.