xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
palladin

What You Guys Say About This ...

A totally free lottery with true prizes. Not possible ? This is why i need webhosting with MySQL. So if you guys can win 5$ time to time playing on free lottery do you guys play ?

maybe. :rolleyes: but how do you plan on offering prizes if you play it for free? and how do you intend on paying winners (via paypal, egold, etc)?

maybe. :rolleyes: but how do you plan on offering prizes if you play it for free? and how do you intend on paying winners (via paypal, egold, etc)?

155948[/snapback]

Well the source code is almost done, i need only serwer with MySql for tests. And the secret is in number of players. Cash come from advertises. (100 players can generate 1-3 $ in one day). Players bet numbers 10 from 80 spending 1 ticket per roll.

winning:

2 form 10 : 1 ticket

3 form 10 : 2 ticket

4 form 10 : 4 ticket

5 form 10 : 1% pull

6 from 10 : 5% pull

7 form 10 : 10% pull

8 from 10 : 20% pull

9 from 10 : 30% pull

10 form 10 : 80% pull

All players get 6 tickets per day for free. Evry time when someone win somthing (mostly tickets) must collect winnings clicking on advertise. Thets how pull growing up.

And pay out with world wide players can be only by paypal, e-gold ... and other this kind tools.

That sounds pretty interesting. So you're reeling in money from adverts, and then using the money to give people in a lottery? Do you gain any profits from this? I'd like to try this...And you came to the right hosting site for MySgL. 99 free MYsgl db's. :rolleyes: perfect for ya. Lemme know if you need any help testing, I'd be more then happy to lend my assistance.

A totally free lottery with true prizes. Not possible ? This is why i need webhosting with MySQL. So if you guys can win 5$ time to time playing on free lottery do you guys play ?

155938[/snapback]

Well, Why not! as long as there is a real prices for every bet. You will be hosting a free online lottery? wow, that was cool, but it requires a lot of work for you, I know it is possible but you should do it perfectly, he he he... hope to play lottery soon.. :rolleyes:

No one say i'm not get profit from this :rolleyes:even if give all income from advertise to players.

Most advertise firms give two kind of pay. Real cash and virtual cash only can spend for advertise. Virtual cash generated by traffic. So real cash for players and virtual cash for me. With them i can promote my other sites :D

And this is not a lot job for someone who know what he do :lol:

155938[/snapback]

Just what I need! Another free lottery that I can't ever win. Sorry but that has been my experience with free lottery and game sites.

nah trying to win online is risky business even if it is free. its just the thought that some stranger knows where i live oooooh.

You two guys are ever try make some cash from internet ?This is always take much time :rolleyes: no one get millons, even if trust in evry text like 1 000$ per month, 50$ per clilck :lol:. Me, personnaly, try not smile when i see offer like this. The truth treasure in web is Cents :D cent by cent and half cent :( + patience. This lottery is for fun. And players decide is he wanna winn evry day 0,001 Cent :] or One person once on week 5$ B)

You two guys are ever try make some cash from internet ?

This is always take much time :rolleyes: no one get millons, even if trust in evry text like 1 000$ per month, 50$ per clilck :lol:. Me, personnaly, try not smile when i see offer like this.

The truth treasure in web is Cents :D cent by cent and half cent  :(  + patience.

This lottery is for fun. And players decide is he wanna winn evry day 0,001 Cent :] or One person once on week 5$ B)

156317[/snapback]

I know online earnings are cent by cent, but at least with PTR your earnings don't depend on the roll of dice.

its a good idea i've been to a couple of sites like this, are you going to make it that to get the chance of winning your money they have to click on an advertising banner and let the page load because thats generally how i've seen it done and that way you can get earnings for sure but just putting up adsensemight make the site lose money as there are enough people clicking compared to the amount being won, good luck for your site