xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Grow an interactive flash game

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/v3/index.html

there are no clear instructions on the site, but simply put, you need to arrange the items you see on both sides of the sphere, by dragging them on to the center one at a time. the objective is to maximize the level of growth for each item.

to illustrate, you need to achieve this:

Posted Image

note that the maximum score you can achieve is 20,000. :rolleyes: (btw, don't post the sequence on how to arrange those items here, so the others can enjoy the game as well :lol:) now, go! play!

I WAS GOING TO POST THAT!!

:frown:

Anyways, the object of the game is to use all of the items on the side so that there are none left. Once you do that, you win the game...like serverph.

I played this yesterday, and I got 3 items left.

Edit: serverph is right on the objective. You actually use all the items, but you have to maximize their growth.

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

my apologies, snlildude! :rolleyes: i was fast on the draw this time. :lol:

there's also the vanilla game from the same owner, where you grow a tree as high as you can: http://www.eyezmaze.com/vanilla/index.html
(my best score so far is 23 feet)

GROW game UPDATED!

the GROW game is now in RPG form! :D more involved, and more animated!

http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/RPG/

i have yet to unlock the sequence, although there are less objects to "grow" in this RPG version (8 items) than in the older grow version (12 items). same objective as before: maximize the level of growth for each item.

enjoy!

Wow, that game was really fun and original. I havent beaten it yet, cause ive only played it 5 times, but its really fun, ill probably discover how to beat the game soon. Thanks

finally, was able to complete the correct sequence for the RPG version. here is how it would look like, after all levels are maxed out:

Posted Image

some things to expect in the game (for those who can't go as far as maxing out all levels in the process):

* the tree is a bomb-bearing fruit tree. you will need a boat to get across it, and fetch the bomb-fruit. the bomb-fruit is used to clear the boulder blocking the stairway to the chest atop the mountain.

* there is a house hidden among the clump of trees. you can secure a sword here. :D

* the tower conceals an armor at the top-most floor.

* in the final battle, you fight it out with the evil demon (the one you see on top of the sphere in the start of the game).