xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eXceem

Uk Money Making Sites Sites Ive made money from

These are sites that I've personally proved legimate, as I've recieved money from them!

Cash Bin

Cash Bag

RPoints

GF-Cash

Greasy Palm

With most of these sites they offer you some form of joining bonus, some offer pricerunner + kelkoo searchs what you can do so many a day, it wont make you millions, but if you work at it can provide a nice little sum :rolleyes:

Notice from cragllo:
Removed referral links

These are sites that I've personally proved legimate, as I've recieved money from them!

Cash Bin

Cash Bag

RPoints

GF-Cash

Greasy Palm

With most of these sites they offer you some form of joining bonus, some offer pricerunner + kelkoo searchs what you can do so many a day, it wont make you millions, but if you work at it can provide a nice little sum ^_^

155259[/snapback]

By the way gf-cash is a scam, it is run by a 14 yr old kid. Members have had transactions that are totally legit cancelled for no reason, people were posting transactions upon transactions (I mean hundreds) that were cancelled for no reason, it became obvious the site owner was taking the cashback rewards and auto responding that the transaction was cancelled or paying only a pittance of what was stipulated would be paid. The forum has now been shut down because he doesn't want people to find out folks are being taken for a ride.

Unlock phones music soccer tv Cheap mp3s get back on ebay even after suspension

Money reading emails

Male entertainers

Improve your golf score in 2 weeks

Stop smoking within a week

Amazing paypal loophole a must for buyers and sellers

Get £5 for absolutely free

Get £4 for joining ebay and bidding absolutely free

You know what annoys me? When people make such great looking sites, such as them, but it is one big scam!! I fell for one before, it is a tad embarrasing. ^_^

By the way gf-cash is a scam, it is run by a 14 yr old kid.  Members have had transactions that are totally legit cancelled for no reason, people were posting transactions upon transactions (I mean hundreds) that were cancelled for no reason, it became obvious the site owner was taking the cashback rewards and auto responding that the transaction was cancelled or paying only a pittance of what was stipulated would be paid.  The forum has now been shut down because he doesn't want people to find out folks are being taken for a ride._________________________________________________________________

That's why you got to be careful about things like these...

By the way, I noticed that all these links were like "Cashback Shopping" or "Get Profit from sales you make" stuff. I wanna knoiw if there is there any schemes out there that give you money through services you offer, or through refferals...

Gf-Cash is closed!! IT has payed its members and closed!

The 3 first i think is still on!!! Rpoints used to be fantastic!! nowadays .... i don't even visit de site anymore!!!

The last one i have never heard of it!! But... greasypalm only accepts uk members!!

Well... today i know much more goods sites just like this ones!!!

Thank goodness ;)

KR

I've tried tons of those sites, and they all seem to be scams. They all look promising, but when payout comes, they seem to disappear and reappear a few days later under a different name with the exact same site [netbux]

Hii
You never know what all you need on a daily basis and I congratulate you for presenting to us such a nice information. I was looking for a cashback portal http://www.ukonlinemarket.co.uk/ with as many retailers to fulfill my needs without moving from one portal to another and by chance got through this user friendly portal offering over 2000 retailers in various categories. If anyone had been there and have some idea about them, it would be a kind gesture to let us know.

plz check UK Online market

I am currently with greasy palm and have made up to date over �150 in the last 3 month which has been delivered and cashed. I could have made more but I did not have the time. all it takes is a bit time and you can find ways of making a lot of money. I am now 20 but since I can remember computers and the internet I have been saying I am going to make money on the internet I have made a few hundred but plan to make a lot lot more so watch my name (Benjamin Hall) and see if I do it.-Ben_no1_business_man