xisto Community
Anndi

Does Trap17 Have A Button? For Linking To Trap17.com From My Site

Does Xisto have a linking button? I want to put it on my site, at the bottom of each page, like this:Hosted By* Xisto Link Button Here*If they don't already have a button, can we make one? I'm willing to make a simple 88x31 button and then post it so everyone can use it. :rolleyes:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/125-user-contributions/You can use the buttons there or you can make your own. It doesn't matter how you link to us as long as you link to us. :lol:

Oh yay, I got it done!
(here)

I might consider making my own button for Xisto, but it will need approval, won't it? What if I use it and everyone thinks it's really ugly? :rolleyes:

No approval! It doesn't matter if it's ugly...what matters is that you link to Xisto because it will get us more visitors and a higher pagerank, and those are the important things. Quality is not priority. :rolleyes:

Excellent, thanks for the link and helpful info everyone. I'll have a look at the banners on that site, and if I don't see one I like, that would suit my site, I'll design one that will. :rolleyes: Thanks, that's great.