xisto Community
jerrylili

Thanks You Trap 17 really are the best Free Host

Hallo,i have used many free hosts and this is by far teh best. I just got approved and signed in 5 min. ago and WOW WEE it is really really good! The cPanel looks absoulty amazing and everything is tidy and orgainzed. u'd think it was an paid host but NO!. Thank you again admins and staff of Trap 17, u guys really are teh best FREE host there is on the net. BTW: i have encountered a couple fo scam hosts that tell u teh wrong ftp, user name,... so on... Don't use byehost.com. they have so many names, some times byeThost, sometimes Byehost11. Its all a scam, i almost uploaded my site, but their ftp doesn't ever work.LOL :rolleyes: thanks agin Trap 17.IN ORDER TO THANK YOU: i will dedicate 1 whole page of mine site accesibale from teh home page to advertise for u guyss!! anyone can tell me whrere i can get ur banners??thanks again,jman, jerrylili

Yehr I'd like to say pretty much the same. It is pretty amazing here, by far the best I've hosted with. There's no cons here, unlike many other web hosts, and erverything is just perfect. Thanks guys.

We have dedicated banner link???Ā  :rolleyes:

Ā 

The things I find out about Xisto these days...amazing! Thanks for the topic and the answer.

154210[/snapback]

:lol: BUFF, that link has always been in my sig from the very start (and i'm turning one year old with Xisto on july)! see my SIG below, you'll find more surprises heheheĆ¼

Ā 

anyway, jerrylili, we now formally welcome you to our HOSTED members section (which you have been wanting to access from when you registered). :( make good use of your hosting, and stay in line with Xisto TOS. :( it's hard to get the BEST free offers nowadays. :(

:rolleyes: BUFF, that link has always been in my sig from the very start (and i'm turning one year old with Xisto on july)! see my SIG below, you'll find more surprises heheheĆ¼

154233[/snapback]

lmao! I was blinded by your pretty and colorful buttons. I have seen so many large and flashy sigs (or pictures) that I guess automacially I started to look away from other's signatures. I should pay better attention this time.

Ā 

By the way, can one make-up banner to fit one's website color/design? Or is there an official banner that one should use?

One can use any banner/button to link back the Xisto. The important thing is the linking back part. The buttons there, I guess, are for people who cannot use picture editing programs very well.