xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexia

Which Mobile Brand Is Good? Help and poll

Hi,Motarola MAn! They are the true cell phone classic brand. They really bergeoned teh flip phone idea. I'd say get a moterolla, many i think MOST of them are exclusivly righted to cingular with is teh bigest. so yeah Moterolla al da way.Nokia is good too, even though i have never owned one in my life, but i'd say its ok, i haven't heard anything bad about them. And A LOT of people uses nokisa phones, they are very popluar.wat ever u do DO NOT get a kyoceria, they are teh ones that will explode, ecpecailly teh batter, u know, u prorbaly heard it over the news many times of cell phone exploding they are all kyoceria phones iwth fake china mandu*BLEEP*tured batteriess. sadly i own a virgin mobile kyoceria cell phone, but they were nice enough and smart enough to know teh dnagers and did a recall of all batteries, i replaced mine and now my face is safe from expolsions. so yea, don't get one of those, ebsides there are not too many keoseria phone out there nayway so ur safe.i say motorolla all the way man! espceially teh really really thin Razer V model its new and they just lower teh prioce of r that, i';m sure u have seen in in commerical with the sweet music, but i see in store that they are really thihn, but preety wide, they have camera 2 LCD color dysibplay, REALLY futerristic looksing its relaly, cool, if iu had teh money to prelace mine kyoceris explosion phoen i'd get a moterrolla Razer V phone. Tey are really cool. and they are exclusiev to cingular only. Cingular cool, thanks, good luck finding a new phone man,jmanjerrylili

I don't think there's any difference between the phones really. I've had lots of different brands. All i've managed to figure out is that spending too much is a complete waste. Only reason is, no matter what your going to want to get another after a year. Even if the one you have is still working fine. Also jumping on any new and improved ones is really not worth it. Always wait, the price goes down by about 200 after a month or two.
round

Yeah, nokia was the best. But now there are more good brands. Personaly my favourite is SonyEricsson. But you have to choose what you want. Search their parameters. Look which design you like...

I Want Buy it plz help me  :P

I think so Nokia is the best. whats your opinion?

154129[/snapback]

well depends what level of function n stuff you need and stuff.. if you want a phone that is easy to use and looks ok... i think nokia is the phone for you but if you want some very nice camera nice design but crap feature then samsung is the way to go... and if you want something nice with quite good feature i guess motorola can b your choice..i used to use nokia but now i hv a sony ericsson phone..so if you want a top of the range, very nice feature and nice design..get a sony ericsson B)

Sony Ericsson is by far the best mobile phone available in the market today. They have just released their Walkman Mobile phone W800i, and it has the best features that a person would want to have on his mobile phone. It has a free 0.5GB memory stick! the 2.0megapixel digital camera works just like a digital camera, and of course the walkman feature! You could listen to your favorite sounds just like a regular mp3 player. and yes, it is still a mobile phone. as if the mobile feature is just a free feature from a digital camera and mp3 player. Sony Ericssons are also user friendly and there are so many downloadable themes for your phone and free downloadle java games from their website. The designs are hip and not as weird as those Nokia phones. The Philippines is a Nokia-user country but some are starting to get annoyed by Nokia's lack in features, they would add some good features to their phones but will remove another. making it a not so perfect cellular phone model. While Sony Ericsson adds everything to their units to satisfy the needs of the user for a perfect phones.

I mostly prefer T Mobile, their service is very good, I get reception almost anywhere I go including distant countries, such as the UK, etc. They are on the pricey side, but hey good service is never cheap. :) The phones they offer are pricey, but always the coolest looking included with the latest technology.

IMO,NOKIA - Very reliable but they do not have decent flip phones.LG - LG is really working hard and keep making progress. Design is kinda funky.Samsung - Samsung makes very reliable phones but most of their phones are limited to custom ringtones.Motorola - I admit Motorola makes very good phones too but they tend to have problems at the charging port.Kyocera SUCKS!!Audiovox SUCKS!!I think it really depends on your personal taste and make sure you buy the one you like otherwise you will be stuck with the same phone for very very long time.