xisto Community
Jaskoonline

How Many Viruses U Have On Cpu

So far in my computing time, I haven't gotten any. It really shouldn't be that hard to not get a virus, but I mean yes it is possible. There are a lot of ways to get them, I guess. But if you stay out of those certain websites and don't open stuff you get from total strangers, you should be good. I hope I never get one that totally fries my whole computer, or else I will not be able to get a new one and that will totally suck. I do everything on the computer, from reports for school, to just wasting a little bit of free time on a rainy day or whatever. But they are so handy, even though Desktop PC's are so big. Viruses stink!

Well I get approx 1-2 virus per month, I don't know where it come from. But I think kazaa is surely one of my suspect, I've seen many people complaining got spyware, virus after installing this program :) I think I'll just uninstall it later, I didn't do much on this program tough ;)Thankfully, my norton internet security make my computer safe from any attack. :D

well...... according to my last scan with Norton Antivirus 2005 yesterday(25.7.05), i got 15 viruses and 5 spywares. Norton Antivirus 2005 deleted the viruses for me but the spywares can't be removed. Guess i should use Ad-are Professional and Webroot Spy Sweeper to finish the job......

i have no viruses. no one can send me any viruses i got every type of fireall and anti verus protection u can think of./ my computr will own hacker.lol

Ive probably had like 4 or 5 viruses in my life, but none of them serious. The worst ive ever had is spyware, to the point where I had to format my pc. This one time I fixed a cousins computer that had like 30 viruses, but his antivirus was outdated so that kind of explains that.

actually i dont have any viruses and i dont have any antivirus installed ... i think ads and spies and all that stuffs are now the hedeache not the viruses ... you need to be carefull of what you download and what websites you visit ??

I dont get viruses very often, i'll maby get 1 virus every 5 months, I might not get viruses alot, but I get spyware a ton! Once adaware found like 130 things on my cpu :( . I gotta do better :D

well I get a lot of them and I dont know how.First stuff plug in my computer such as ad stopper and they create loads of ads and when I uninstall it my computer start running slow and next thing ya it turns blue and say trojan and the vanti virus cant remove it and sometimes I go to program sites and get them pluged in and the screen turns blue and runns very slow.When I do a system fix the non destructive system fix dont work and I have to do the destructive system fix and I lose every stinkin file and program.I am so tired of them I dont know what to and those anti viruses dont help you at all and firewalls only helps ip scanning for me.

Man i hate virus.....a virus is program that has something infected and it can infect other but u can stop it by getting a anti virus or firewall or anti spyware or something i got AVG free and Sygate and SPyware doc and Ad-aWare thay really good

hmm well the first time you turn the computer on ith it's internet.. it's gets a load of harmless virus's straight away .. even with a virus dectector thingy you'll sstill get virus's , Ireckon.Idon't know how many Ihave but my virus dectector cnostantly bleeps at me that it's found 5 virus' at a time, in which i delete them... but it comes up again and again and again of the same thing. o.O Idon't really care though.My anti virus thing has only found the trojan thingy one. But Iknow there are many