xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawid

Looking For Flash Tutorial Site discussion of tutorial sites and lists

Hi everybody, I really want to get into flash and I was just wondering if anybody here knew of any really good and really easy user friendly tutorial websites. I am a bit of a Photoshop junky so the whole graphics thing is not new to me but I feel that I would get off to a much faster start with flash with a bit of help from some experienced flash developers.From what I understand, flash is actually pretty easy so it doesn't have to be the easiest site to understand and it would be cool if it was also fairly comprehensive. I see tons of books and stuff available at the university book shop but with flash being an "internet language" I thought why waste the money when there is probably tons of information out there on the web already. I've done some searching but was basically wondering if anybody else has been in the same boat and could recommend any website.Thanks a lot!

Flash is fairly easy for making animations, though you need to be experienced to make any good animations, but if you are wanting to make a game/website, it can get messy.
http://www.flashkit.com/
http://www.pixel2life.com/ Those

are the two best sites for any tutorials on Flash.Well, they're the ones I use, anyway.

hey i wana know if anybody knows any site that has tutorials on how to make a flash site.. i just got macromedia flash mx 2004 andi wann learn how to make sites.. so if you knwo any sites, please post them here!

try flashkit.com. They have tutorials about how to use flash. Thing is there's not only one way of creating a site. It's alittle different that planning say an html one. I thing is I believe the more planning you do befor you start the quicker it goes.round

there is a lot of good flash tutorial and resources sites like:kirupa.compixel2life.comflashla.comuncontrol.comlevitated.comultrashock.comfavouritewebsiteawards.comcristalab.comwell, there is a lot of content in the web about flash, i hope you find it useful, sorry i forgot the others sites i use, after when i renember it i will tell you

Thanks Buddy for the information, I am really insearch of some of Flash I just visit these all websites and I hope that these are useful for me and I got tutorials from these websites, as well as tell me that how I get photoshop tutoriols?Regards,ZaarooN