xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
baffo

Root Directory where is?

I want to instal a mod in my php-nuke based webpage.It's a shout box which needs a sql support for proper working. I have read the readme file and there it sais that I have to upload DB_SQL_installer.phpin sql directory to my nuke root folder where should be already in mainfile.php which needs to start the installation.But I can't find such a folder, with this file in...THAT'S RIDICULOUS and it's making me going mad :rolleyes: Please help me!

There is no folder called root. When it mentions root it means the base folder e.gpublic_html/phpnuke/NOTpublic_html/phpnuke/root/I hope this helps.If you are still stuck then find mainfile.php and put the installer in exactly the same folder.

I knew that directory with the name root doesen't exist, but I didn't found a folder with mainfile.php in. Now it's okay, I succesfully installed it. Thanks for your help!