xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phi

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Ever Done? What did you do stupid?

hahaha i guess i will tell my burn story too. i think i beat yours :) when i was a really little kid, i was cleaning the inside of my parents car. i was always fascinated by the lighter how you can push it in and how it would pop out and how it glowed so i pushed it in. when it popped out, i looked at the red glow and decided to touch the inside with my finger. talk about instant burn!
i was always curious in nature so one day i took out my dads razor wondering how she he shaves his face with it. i decided to feel the razor and totally cut myself. i went to show my mom how i was bleeding and the first thing she told me was don't get blood on the carpet hahaha

i was an idiot when i was young and things haven't really changed much for me now that i am old :D

lol, you beat me in terms of what you did but... I was 20 when the halogen thing happened. As of today (almost 4 years later) my friends still haven't let it go. They say I was way too old at that point to touch a lamp like that just to see what happens.

My reply to this one won't earn me much mycents, it's short and sweet,

I married my second husband!

I still wonder what on earth I was thinking to do anything that stupid. :angry:

My reply to this one won't earn me much mycents, it's short and sweet,I married my second husband!

I still wonder what on earth I was thinking to do anything that stupid.

hahaaaa, this is so funny sheepdog :P . i always waiting for your posts, every time you post something funny i laugh from the bottom of my heart, i like you sweetheart :) .

well, about me, i did a lot of dumb things in my life ;),that's because i used to do many things in the same time, but suddenly i lose my focus and start to do dumb things.

the most dumbest thing i did, was someday i put the tea pot on the Stove, to make some tea and forgot everything about it and went to sleep :D. so i woke up after 2 hours, saw nothing but smoke, entered the kitchen and guess what, i found the whole tea pot turned to black and the its plastic parts melted :P . the smell of burning plastic sticked in the house for a week :) .