xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

'24' The Movie 24-hours long? :P LOLZ

yes, the popular '24' tv series will soon come to a silverscreen near you! :P and as you are aware the tv series runs "real-time" per episode, would the movie also be in "real time"? a 24-hours long film? UGH! :P heheheü just teasing you there! :( but it's a possibility!

'24' movie will take time

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Sitting through 24 hours would be living hell for me because I have never been a fan of this series. I've tried watching it a couple of times but it doesn't provide me with the excitement to return and watch it again. It's more like a "watch-when-nothing-else-is-on" kind of series. Although many of my friends are big 24 buffs. This news will really excite them. Thanks.

:P

I watched the first three seasons, but then, it just takes too much time. It's something that you have to watch every moment of and you won't understand it if you just catch it here and there. I'd watch a 24 movie. They might have to call the movie "2" or something though.

Ahh... you know whats crazy? After 7 seasons of 24, it would be a week. Doesn't that just blow your mind? 7 years... just for 7 days. And after 30 seasons it'd be a month.I doubt it would get to 30 seasons though...

I'm not at all a huge fan of this show, hell, I haven't even see one episode. So I highly doubt I'll be seeing this movie, especially if it's 24 hours long. I might if I had nothing else to do, and wanted to stay up all night, but I'm sure I could still find something else to do.Shadow

It isn't going to be 24 hours long, unless they split into like 12 mini-movies, which would be pointless.Most programmes cover a 24 hours basis, if you watch the series of them. It is just that the programme 24 covers exactly 24 hours (on 8 DVDs) and they made a big deal out of it.

i wan't a fan either of it but really you know what kind of money you be spending if you try to pull that off you could help out a small country with that kind of cash.

There is absoloutely no way I would watch a 24 hour movie. No fricken' way.Also, I think it would be extremely unlikely they would even make a movie that's longer than 5 hours...

I actualy really, REALLY hate the series. It's totaly stupid, pointless, and exactly as someone described it, a thing to watch when there is absolutely nothing on tv. Since I acn't stand the series 24 hours, there is absolutely no chance I will go to see the movie, wether it lasts 24 minutes, or 24 hours... No way! :unsure:

I haven't actually ever seen a 24 episode, though I've seen ads for the upcoming series, and it looks pretty good.I don't know, maybe it is stupid, maybe it's really good, but I wouldn't sit through a 24 hour movie, whether it was the best movie made in the world ever.