xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
M67

Hello

Hello guys&girls, im new to Xisto and I hope I get a warm welcome. I am a graphics designer and I need webhosting for a Graphics Site, See you guys around :P

If you are going to host large pictures and you would like to avoid sucking up your bandwidth, here are some of sites we've been discussing for alternative photo hosting places (conjunction to Xisto hosting)

Photobucket

ImageShack

But be aware that you are hosting pictures at a site that is not totally controlled by you. Use these sites and other free photo hosting for pictures that may be accessed more than allowed bandwidth.

We have some very active members who are posting tutorials for great photoshop effects (check out the tutorial section). Perhaps you would like to post your tutorial as well.

Welcome to Xisto!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited a link.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Welcome aboard! I think you've found the right place to get some tips on graphic design and other computer-related topics. I don't have Photoshop myself, but I use the GIMP and Fireworks. Sadly, I haven't had much time to play around with either as of late.

While I'm here I'll give you another possible service - Flickr. Hope this helps!

Hope you enjoy your time here and I'll see you on the boards!

Hi M67,WARM WELCOME !WARM WELCOME !!WARM WELCOME !!!There's lots of great, friendly, knowledgable, talented people here. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends who share the same interests as you do & can share their knowledge about web/GRAPHICS design... etc.Enjoy your stayRGPHNX-ps- the webhosting is really the BEST

Hi! I like to design graphics and websites as well. But in case you want to use Photobucket, I wouldn't reccomend uploading large images since Photobucket resizes them, which really irritates me. Anyway, hope you get your hosting soon--I'm new too and I haven't gotten mine yet eitherx_x.

welcome to the site. Have fun. The Xisto staff is very helpful so if you have any questions, drop them a pm.Enjoy.

Welcome to Xisto, M67!It's nice to see that more and more talented people are deciding to come and join this wonderful community! I wish you the best of luck and hope to see some of your work in the near future. Don't forget to keep posting, as it is a veri important thing to do in order for you to be able to have free hosting at Xisto. See ya around!AmeriBass