xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Milli Riba

Age Of Empires II

Age of Empires II is, in fact, a great game. It's actually my favorite game of all times.I am lucky enough to have both the Age of Kings and The Conquerors Expansion.I like how this game is so well programmed and the possibilities that one has with it.

Got a question

Age Of Empires II

Has any of you guys tried out how to play aoe 2 on windows vista. My sister's computer crashed...For no reason...SP2 Sucks :P...Any way I was wondering of aoe 2 or 1 or other expansion works on windows vista?

Thanks

-question by Ordono

Age II in vista

Age Of Empires II

Replying to iGuest

I don't know about SP2 compatibility but I'm currently playing age II conquerors in a LAN with 2 vista (SP1) laptops and an xp desktop :D

I you must forward ports 2300-2400 and 47624 to all machines to open up multiplayer

-reply by thehugonaut

So wat ya say?? Aint it the best RTS of all time??

We have the Age of Empires I CD, aswell as Age of Empires II CD. They are pretty fun to play. I like just messing around with it and building my little Completely Symetrical Villages (I have a Perfective Compulsion to make it perfect. If its not Ill bomb it and try again :)) The second is much better than the first. The graphics are way better, theres more options and features and better game playing options.

I just love this RTS game!!
In fact its even better than EmpireEarth n Age of Mythology!! Even today more than 600000 people play it online everyday....

So wat ya say?? Aint it the best RTS of all time??

I used to play AGE of empire day and night.... I loved this game very much but not online. I used to complete mission one by one.... whole night... that was crazy time :lol: