xisto Community
izimngcubes15

Lack Of Hd Support From Nintendo Should Nintendo support HD?

The major thing with HD is that, HD doesnt work, unless you have an HD-TV to view it on. Many people complained about this with the release of the 360 along with Kong. It looked beautiful when you played the demo at bestbuy or where ever, but when you brought it home to your standard analog tv, it looked worse... and for a few it looked like crap.Personaly, I see "HD Ready" as just another way to milk a few extra dollars of the consumer, so who ever is developing this, can make more money. While I'm up for people making money, I'm agaisnt people not getting all of the information when they need it, than feel like they have been screwed over, and proceed to refuse to use any more products made by this company.I see it as the same with Blue-Ray. How do we know within the first 16 months, this is going to take off big time? Now we have to wait for computer companies to jack up prices on their computers, so we can get the nice like Blue-Ray burner, that burns a hole through the disc. You pay to repair, and you pay for the feature. Its as many say, your paying for the name, not for the performance. In a few years when stuff has been out for a while, i will check it out. For now, i have to say no.

Now that the future hard drives for laptops are going to be based on flash memory, I was wondering if maybe in the console after nintendo wii, nintendo is going to head back to memory based games instead of the freaking crappy optical cds. I think it would be a lot better, because I remember how crappy all the consoles that used optical cds were compared to cartridges. The waiting time is not as bad as it was on the first playstation now, but its still annoying. It would be great if nintendo went back to cartridges with the new flash memory technologies.