xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vusay

The Most Popular Thread Ever! Pointless but maybe intersting.

Haha! Got your attention!Right, this will be really intersting to see how this turns out. Have you posted a topic which has had loads of attention/replies. Well share your techniques here, for others to benefit from. It's really annoying having a topic which hardly anyone replies to. So just tell everyone your techniques here, and watch this post change topic all the time. We'll be talking about this one minute, the next we'll be onto 'What things you've managed to make with Lego'.Let 'er rip.... :P

Haha well you have certainly managed one technique: Bait!I guess one technique would be writting something a bit contraversial or different to grab the viewers attention in the thread title..

So just tell everyone your ---techniques--- here.

152639[/snapback]

Why bother using "techniques" to make a get the reader to read it? If you can create a thread which will be interesting to the reader then you've mastered the best "technique" there is.

You created a catchy topic title and it will most get users onto the page where the topic is. It may get some people to start reading the topic but it's the content of the topic that will get users to finish reading it and reply :P

You're right this is a pointless thread and people will be inclined to read it because of rverse-psychology (whether it was intentional or not).And you sure got me interested :P.And no, I haven't made a topic intentionally to attract hundreds of people. I make topics because they are on my mind or becuase I hear or see something interesting.