xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
izimngcubes15

What Music/mp3 Are On Your Psp? For PSP owners

What songs or MP3's files are on your PSP? I have:-Evanescence: My Immortal-Evanescence: Bring me to Life-S Club 7: Never had a dream come true (my sister made me download it -.-)-Kelly Clarkson: Since you Been Gone (my dad knows her parents so...)-Hikaru- Simple and Clean (my favorite game song)Well that's it, probably because I can only hold all those songs on my 32mb memory stick -.-

sinse i have a 1 gig stick for my psp i will list some of the bands i have on it instead of all the songs (126) btw you can buy a gig memory stick from ebay for like 80 dollars now which is still cheaper than what you can buy in the stores say at walmart or a photo store, anyways here goes to the list :Avenged sevenfoldBreaking BenjaminThe usedseetherstone sourslipknotcreed/alterbridgeand many more :D i love my psp i also have movies on mine aswell as roms, which ones do you have, either purchased or saved on a memory stick?