xisto Community
izimngcubes15

Who Is Buying Nintendo Revolution? When it comes...

I would love to have it, but I don't know if I am going to pay money for it. :P I thought it was a great idea to be able to download old games and play them, but then I heard that wasn't going to be free. I don't plan on paying for that kind of thing.Maybe my brother will buy it :P

I would love to have it, but I don't know if I am going to pay money for it. :P I thought it was a great idea to be able to download old games and play them, but then I heard that wasn't going to be free. I don't plan on paying for that kind of thing.I do like that it will be able to play DvD's though...Maybe my brother will buy it :P

In my opinion, Nitendo Rev. is the 3rd console that I would buy when comparing it to XBox360 and Ps3. Simply because of the better graphics and better styles. I feel that Sony and Microsoft take the nitendo and make it useless.My opinions though

I will probably get one, but I am thinking about getting a 360 first, just because it will be out before the revolution. I am looking forward to downloading the old games, and I dom't mind paying a little cash for them, if it isn't too much anyway...

In my opinion,

Nitendo Rev. is the 3rd console that I would buy when comparing it to XBox360 and Ps3. Simply because of the better graphics and better styles. I feel that Sony and Microsoft take the nitendo and make it useless.

My opinions though

155085[/snapback]

How can you be comparing graphics at this time? Nintendo hasnt released much information about the Revolution. All they showed was what seems to be the Nintendo Revolution. No screenshots of any games, no controllers, no release date, no price, and no games annouced to be realeased.

Anyways im going to buy the Playstation 3. Im thinking about getting a second system though. And i would buy the Revolution ,but Nintendo has to amaze me with what it still has to show. It is falling behind in the consoles business and maybe sometime in the future it can fail in the handheld. It is to early to say if the system is going to be good or not. :unsure:

i'm probably going to get one but definetly not at the time its released becuase it will be very overpriced, its most likely that i'll wait about a year for it to come out as there are still plently of Gamecube games that i want to get and they will keep me occupied until the price of the Revolution drops quite a bit. I'm really looking forward to being able to download about 200 old Nintendo games and WiFi out of the box will be great, i also want to see how the DS and Revolution will connect together becuase it has been said that it will be very interesting

Man out of all the new systems Nintendo is probably the one that may make it's self stand out. The new Nintendo system(Code named:Revolution) is most likely to be the cheapest out of all the systems and the best when it comes down to the combo they got planned for it. One: they got a great line up of games for its release And Two: it comes with On-Line abilities right out of the box, now all they need is third party games and they are set, but without those they would do great! the cost is like $100 dollars cheaper then what people have been saying about the Xbox 360 or the PS3. The line up and wi-fi got me hooked.

The Revolution is almost an opposite of what its name suggests. In the way of consoles, Nintendo does not match up to their compeditors. The games are entertaining, for a while and the consoles are always one set behind. The 'Revolution' will support wireless online..... so? The current 'generation' of consoles already supports online gameplay with excellent titles. No harddrive for the revolution so... no downloadable content, unless they plan to cram it on to a memory card. Nintendo has never been a 'powerhouse' in game graphics... look even at the DS graphics compared to the PSP's, it will resemble the PS3 over the Revolution.Nintendo should continue making their enjoyable games and even handheld systems, but the SNES was the last console to have an advantage over any other.My opinon of the new consoles as well as the order in which I would purchase them: PS3>XBOX360>Revolution

I'm going to buy the Revolution as soon as I can, but with my limiting budget, I might not be able to get it the first few months that it's out. I'm definately going to buy it before the PS3 or the Xbox 360. Nintendo has always been the underdog in gaming, and that's what makes me support them so much.

Like Rejected mentioned, Nintendo has been and probably will always be the underdog, thats why I support it. I am going to get before PS3 and Xbox360.But... so far it seems no harddrive, so I am a bit disappointed it will be memory cards again.

But... so far it seems no harddrive, so I am a bit disappointed it will be memory cards again.

157722[/snapback]

Well at the least the memory cards will have games on them, that way you can transport the games system to system, if a friend wants to barrow a game just lend them the card and if we're lucky they will be big enough to have multiple games.