xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Breathe Out Of Exam... just over

Wow,i just attend the exam CET4(college examination test band 4) which is a kind of English test college sudents must pass before graduation.able to breathe just now...lots of student like me who really dislike this kind of boring test,because we treat mastering english as a comunicating tool,good way to realize world deeply.however,the education system oblige us to pass the tedious exam to acknowledge our credit...hope the liberal time coming when we can learn english without pressure,as well as delight to widen our vision by English completely. :P what about you,have you attend to join exam of this kind?does it need to carry out on student? :P

Congrats on getting through with it. You should be happy that you know 2(+) languages. I only know 2 languages =\ I didn't take any language tests or whatever of the sort, but I did take the SAT's on June 4th. They weren't necessarily hard, but I didn't realize the shortness of time that we had so I didn't exactly get to finish some of the sections....had like, 2-3 questions left =/I think you should take heart in that test that you took because it shows that you really learned something about the English language. Boring they may be, they still let you know how well you know the thing being tested....at least that's my opinion. Though there are some tests we could all do without. :P

:P huhhhh...i really agree with you if i pass the CET4 :( .certainly after that i will join CET6 afterwards,which is the highest level in national English test.so many form of test just want to impove you,how about on master English not only written but also spoken.we yas who should impose our English to meet the demand of the new period.actually,all students study English from junior middle school,that is to say,child as we are,English already become a chief subject,depite that,we often lack of the good environment to speak out.so learning English from school becomes a tedious or hard way to master English.what is worse,some "boring" test often judge us as a rule.i am confused why not to test one's communication in English,as a spoken form...a lot to be looked forward to geting better...anyhow,we must pass in the end,prior graduation. :P

I know what you mean. It is better overall to test how well you communicate, not just how well you know it. Knowing it is good, but knowing how to use it is better. Plus, the stuff they teach you at school, like for instance in french class, they taught us just a bunch of little things that we probably never use. They should teach you how to speak regularly so that you know how the language is actually used....not point in learning something that will never be put into use anyways, right?

thank you milk very much,really like a bosom friend you are...if you not mind :P

anyhow,what i complained about the education system or test could not stop my passion and interest on studying English.i have already known and changed my view on the test...and now only what i hope is to pass all the English level test through my effort.

thanks again, milk

well even i think that exams or tests whatever are good for us.Firstly they let you know where you stand in the crowd!!Secondly it helps to differentiate between able and other people! So that other too get to know bout it. It helps it getting jobs!!