xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

The Hipster Pda no batteries required

Recently, I got sick of lugging my Palm V around, so I developed a vastly superior, greatly simplified device for capturing and sharing information. I call it ÂThe Hipster PDA. The Hipster PDA (Parietal Disgorgement Aid) is a fully extensible system for coordinating incoming and outgoing data for any aspect of your life and work. It scales brilliantly, degrades gracefully, supports optional categories and Âbeaming, and is configurable to an unlimited number of options. Best of all, the Hipster PDA fits into your hip pocket and costs practically nothing to purchase and maintain. LetÂs make one together.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
lolz! you gotta read this to appreciate that the most basic stuff can be the most practical. :P

I agree that using paper and a pen is an awful lot easier than trying to get a PDA to work! Plus, there are no expensive upgrades to your Hipster and no expensive software. Plus, whoch would someone try to steal? A PDA worth ?200+ or a pad of paper and a pen?