xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Was Trap17 Down During The Upgrade?

I haven't been able to access these forums in the last week or so. I thought that Xisto was down, so I didn't pay much attention to it. I'm at school now, and I see that I have -6 hosting credits. Has anyone else not been able to access Xisto from certain places?

nope, no downtime that i know off during the upgrade. btw, where are you from? maybe we can crosscheck with other members from your area if there are members here from same area as you.

Yeah.. There was a downtime for me too...I couldn't access it.. and it just states "website not found"...After awhile, I see the shiny new skin to the forum...So I knew it was the upgrade that causes the downtime...Might not be true... Let the Admins tell...

Yay, I fixed it!For some reason I decided to try going to Trap on my other computer and it worked. So then I looked at new software I had installed recently. It turns out that it was a setting on PeerGuardian that was blocking it. Now I'm kinda worried about spyware here, though.