xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Crimson Room have you solved it?

There's this really interesting game at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's called Crimson Room.

Sorry I have no direct link, as I couldn't get it, so you'll have to go there and scroll down, it's under Puzzles I think.

Has anyone managed to solve it and get all the items and escape from the room?

Some of the items are tricky to get. You have to click in an exact spot to get them.

If you managed to escape... Tell me how you did it!! :P

What have you got me into here? ACK!!I got to the wall safe but I can't figure out the 4 digit code to open the darn thing. If anyone can find out I think I can exit out of that room. I'm not as clever as I used to be. That's the down side of getting old...

What have you got me into here? ACK!!

I got to the wall safe but I can't figure out the 4 digit code to open the darn thing. If anyone can find out I think I can exit out of that room. I'm not as clever as I used to be. That's the down side of getting old...

152230[/snapback]

Wert!! The wall safe! Well I got there but I couldn't get the key to open the wall? I clicked on the spot but I couldn't get in. :P Just have to re-watch that irritating dancing man over and over again... :P

:P been out of that crimson room already. been out of the other rooms as well. tough at first, but hey, if i did get out (among the thousands who did), you can too. :Phints: - buffalohelp, every item you find inside the room has a usage. :( it there's something there which bears a URL, maybe it's worth visiting. :(- tatatee, that dancing man points at some blinking starry thing, right? hover your mouse over it, and wait for the movie to end... then click that spot. don't click prematurely, or it will not work, and you have to replay the movie over and over again.:( good luck!

hints:

- buffalohelp, every item you find inside the room has a usage. :P it there's something there which bears a URL, maybe it's worth visiting. :P

152254[/snapback]

I have tried and guess what... I can't read Japanese!!! LOL. And I'm not about to try 4 digit combinatory to figure out the darn safe code. I want out! I'm suffocating! "Must...have...air~!"--Ace Ventura, The Pet Detective II

You need to hunt around for more items, crashcore. A cassette goes into that box. And you need the battery to play it.serverph - thanks for the hint I'll try that out.

Argh I think I'm going to have to give up.I think the URL on that piece of paper is outdated.All those Japanese words seem to say that as of 1 Jan 2005, the new URL will be takagism.netI tried replacing the domain with takagism.net but I got a 404 error.

check this crimson room thread which i made weeks ago also:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/21736-escape-from-the-crimson-room-interactive-flash-game-iq-challenge/

that e-gamezone one seems to be the old one (since they are hosting it themselves). the crimson room link i have in the thread above is maintained by the gamemaker themselves, so the hidden URL where the safe combination is located is also updated. btw, no single safe combination works, it's devised to change from time to time. :P

I got out! Yeah!! :PBut it took me a few clicks to find out you had to go up close to the door knob before you could use the screw driver.I guess the empty CD case is useless?

Viridian Room seems like the room after you exit the Crimson Room. I can see the broken door knob and when looked through the hole I can see the bed. Pretty clever.

But I'm having the same problem! What is the combination to the bike lock??? And this time, there isn't any website to go and see a clue. Anyone who escaped from Virdian Room won't you give me a hint to that bike lock's combination? :P Thank you.

I'm so trapped I can feel the walls closing in on me...help!