xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodgerblue

Blogger Template created yesterday

I made this for a friend.

This is an exclusive version. :P No stealing please.

If you want me to custom make a version for you, you can ask nicely and I'll think about it.

Otherwise, just wait until I release a general version on my site. :P

Click here to view in full screen.

Posted Image

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

lol I love how you did the double red slash lines to keep people from taking it without asking!Nice design! I like the way you used a model as a base (a real photograph) instead of starting with computer generated pictures. If you don't mind me asking who took that picture? Is that a stock photo? I'm looking for a face model for my next shoot in August.What photoshop (if any) did you use? I like your choice of fonts. Are they available for a purchase?Edit: ack, I got caught up replying I forgot to ask is it possible that you can make that picture smaller? Let's say (640x480)? I think it may be too big for the forum. Or you can make a thumbnail and click the link for the full view? Let us mods know.

Sorry, I assumed photobucket would resize it for me. Apparently they didn't. You could go ahead and resize it (if it's possible with BBcode), or turn it into a link. :P

It's not a stock photo, I can't remember where I got it? I have a "raw pics" folder where I save all these nice pics I come across while surfing, and when I feel like making a skin, I go to the folder and look at what I've got. :(

I use GIMP. Photoshop is beyond my means :( (but I "destroyed" the preview pic using Paint. :P)

The fonts are all free, from this site - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Here's my latest. :(

I haven't got the files ready for download yet. I still need to test it out in Blogger. :rolleyes:

But enjoy the screenshot :lol:

View original screenshot

Posted Image

Any comments? :(

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as per request.

Huh, didn't really get you but I'll take it as a compliment :rolleyes: Haha!I'm planning to do two more themes... "Bo go ship da" (korean theme) from the theme of Stairway to Heaven and "Meteor Rain" (chinese theme) from the Meteor Garden I series :lol:

yeah...that is really a waiting theme to me,the chinese one.hope your coming awesome and fantastic thought can inspire you,your inspiration...it is a expect...do not forget to tell me :rolleyes:

Hulunes, I emailed you.. in simplified chinese :( you can actually email me or leave me messages in chinese.. I'm not familiar with fan ti but I can guess most of it!! :( (Didn't know parts of China still use fan ti?) Thanks for signing my guestbook!! :rolleyes::lol::(

Here is a preview of my Korean theme, Bo Go Ship Da. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the lyrics here in the forums since it's not English. I normally paste the lyrics (if any) of the themes I make into the introduction section of the text area.

If you can't wait for the files to be released, you can search my blog archives I think I blogged the lyrics once. :(

Anyway enough talk. Here's the preview:

Posted Image

i recieved your simple Email just now but sorry that i'd not like to type charactors in forum or email to be looked by foreign people... :rolleyes:i usually write some english words for short... which might mislead you :lol: if you do mind that i could get my way better afterwards.nice theme above one the korean style...

get rid of those lines in that first it makes it look fugly as all hell but still good :rolleyes:

Saint Michael, what do you mean? In my first image preview - you mean the Life In Mono one? The diagonal lines, if you're referring to those, are meant to deter people from stealing my layout :lol: Other than that I can't think what other lines you're referring to :(I know you're a pro at graphics - if you've got any suggestions I'd love to hear them !! :rolleyes: