xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Collectors Item (:p) Beauty within

Posted Image

animated too and significantly reduced in size :P

how is it?:P

My own comment would be that i made the self-made leg a bit too big..but i'm pretty preoud of the rest, the foggy ambience gives it the taste i wanted it to give, maybe the gridded background (not the borders) is a bit overdone..

and now your comments! :(

and just for the heck of it..heres the render i used (yes it's a large and large-sized image):

render

HmmZ, took me a while to see the animation :P - I was just looking and saw the eyes move or something - creepy, until I realised it was a tear.As you said the leg just looks a bit funny there, although if you think about it, it's infact quite feasible, and in terms of width, I don't think it's too large. Try to get some different colours in there though, it's seeming a bit monotone. Make the text more of a feature, this sig could do with some fancy font, making it more of a feature, rather than just being there. The border isn't sitting too tight with me either - it's probably just me, but I like to try and have borders somewhat even on all sides.All in all though, it's getting there :P

How do you mean, make the font more of a feature? what kind of effect did you have in mind?the left and right borders don't match, so ill fix that, isn't the ratio between width of left and right border:height of top and bottom border, a good ratio? gives it the kind of theater look..Thanks for the feedback :P

HmmZ, took me a while to see the animation :P - I was just looking and saw the eyes move or something - creepy, until I realised it was a tear.

As you said the leg just looks a bit funny there, although if you think about it, it's infact quite feasible, and in terms of width, I don't think it's too large. Try to get some different colours in there though, it's seeming a bit monotone. Make the text more of a feature, this sig could do with some fancy font, making it more of a feature, rather than just being there. The border isn't sitting too tight with me either - it's probably just me, but I like to try and have borders somewhat even on all sides.

All in all though, it's getting there :P

152129[/snapback]

Yeah...all that...the animation, although a good idea, is kinda weird...and the text needs to be a little more detailed...also, I don't really like how the sig goes from bright brushing to dark so suddenly...looks weird...

HmmZ, took me a while to see the animation :P - I was just looking and saw the eyes move or something - creepy, until I realised it was a tear.

As you said the leg just looks a bit funny there, although if you think about it, it's infact quite feasible, and in terms of width, I don't think it's too large. Try to get some different colours in there though, it's seeming a bit monotone. Make the text more of a feature, this sig could do with some fancy font, making it more of a feature, rather than just being there. The border isn't sitting too tight with me either - it's probably just me, but I like to try and have borders somewhat even on all sides.

All in all though, it's getting there :P

152129[/snapback]

Yeah...all that...the animation, although a good idea, is kinda weird...and the text needs to be a little more detailed...also, I don't really like how the sig goes from bright brushing to dark so suddenly...looks weird...Nice try though man.