xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
theillestmc12

Starcraft?

hey peeps..what is up..well just wondering if you guys liked starcraft????me? i still play it sometimes lol...i think it is pretty good and i think they should me a 2nd one whoo..that would be awesome :-D leave it peace!

hey peeps..what is up..well just wondering if you guys liked starcraft????me? i still play it sometimes lol...i think it is pretty good and i think they should me a 2nd one whoo..that would be awesome :-D leave it peace!

152037[/snapback]

YEahhh.. I started playing warcarft when I was in college, but now... he he he.. I still play starcraft for your information,,,

I like to play it, although many games now is in the market and online gaming over internet, but playing starcraft still fun.

Now, when I tired playing those latest games like khan, ragnarok I put my starcraft cd and start playing...

there was a time also that I used to play yuri's revenge... I like that kind of games that require the player to play wisely,,, how about you.. do you play yuris revenge still? if not, well, it s time for you to think,, play it sometimes, when you are tired playing those new games again ang again,.. try those old ones...

ha ha ha... you remind me of warcraft... I'm gonna play that game later... he he he....

:P

I absolutely loved Starcraft and was pretty surprised when they released a patch for it pretty recently, I thought wow, can't believe there are still people working on improving it. A second one would be awesome but it would have to be more than just the latest warcraft except in space, it would need to have it's own sort of uniqueness to it.I still play starcraft pretty often, I also play the original Red Alert very often. I absolutely love that game, like you wouldn't believe. Nothing like charging in with an army of 100+ tanks- Gotta love the fact that there was no limit in that game- I also love the covert missions that you can send units on. Like a spy, go in and steal half of there cash once they're loaded! Man, they don't make 'em like they used to!

Man, they don't make 'em like they used to!

152119[/snapback]

True!!! . I think they lack of graphics, lead the designers to bright ideas. Some old games where amazingly fun to play. Now sometimes playing games is like watching clips.

sup guys..thx for replying.. well i love starcraft because you can freaking.mass like crazy hahaha...do you guys mass too??i mean if you play online now..they always do it..haha so i guess i have to do the same thing :-D thx again!

Starcraft 2 is in the making. I play Starcraft occasionally; maybe a few times a month. It's a great game though. Sometimes I'll get hooked on it for a few weeks, then I won't play it for a month.

Is StarCraft still worth buying? I was toying with the idea of getting the battle chest about a week ago, but I wasn't sure if it was still worth buying. I've heard it's really good, and I like RTS games in general, though I don't tend to be excellent in them. So what do you guys think? Still a good buy?

Yes, Starcraft is now only $14 bucks for exp, and everything. Also, it's not called: Starcraft 2, it's called: Starcraft Ghost!Hehe, I'm a big starcraft player.

sup guys...well i dont have to buy starcraft 2 because i still have it hahah.a..well anyways man...what do you mean by starcraft 2???like starcraft 2 just like starcraft 1???same concept..gameplay??well ya thanks for replying aiites peaCE!

Also, it's not called: Starcraft 2, it's called: Starcraft Ghost!

Starcraft 2 and Starcraft: Ghost are 2 completely different games. And i believe they are for different systems. I dont think starcraft: ghost is even for the pc. If you still think that Starcraft: ghost and Starcraft 2 is the same thing the visit this page.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Near the bottom says:

Is this StarCraft II? No.

Wow i cant belive this i just registerd on these forums and first thing i was going to do was ask if any one here still played this very good old school game, and here i find theres already an active thread on it!! It is in my opinion one of the best games ever made if i could only have three games for life they would be Cs SC and halo with out a doubt. What servers do you guys play on? and whats your bnet idea's? Id love to play with you sometime im usually on quite often (at least in the evenings)

Actually the main reason Im trying to get hosting is for my sc site im building i have this one up right now http://www.team-sp.g.iwarp.com/ but i registerd here so i could have php forums unlike the ones i have now :rolleyes: any way cant wait to here from you guys hope to game with ya somtime

well im glad that theyre thinking about making starcraft two its about time i mean they left it wide open after the expansion, i wanna see some hybrids ooo the possibilities, starcraft ghost seems like a cool concept but starcraft better still be a great rts

Starcraft 2 and Starcraft: Ghost are 2 completely different games. And i believe they are for different systems. I dont think starcraft: ghost is even for the pc. If you still think that Starcraft: ghost and Starcraft 2 is the same thing the visit this page.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Near the bottom says:

154446[/snapback]

o ok..thanks for clearing that up..man i thought starcraft 2 is Ghost...any way zack or somebody i think...dude we have the same taste haha.i love CS,SC and halo, halo 2...man..its just freaking awesome...and ya there are a lot of threads in here that involves those games.. :rolleyes: have fun ! peace out guys!

yeah man i still play starcraft all the time. i still think its better then warcraft 3, and any other strategy game. i think they should release part 2 soon before they start losing fans. Starcraft is the best, if anyone wants to paly me whisper OuT[NaYeBo] @ us WEST server. Peace~