xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x?peter?x

New Sigs By Me

Wow, big improvement...well done. But there are still a few minor flaws with the renders. You can still see part of the white box of the render. You were supposed to delete that before you dragged the render onto the sig. And it still looks like you are dragging your brushes. You should try clicking here and there instead. And a border is a must have. Look for a tutorial on pixel borders

Wow, big improvement...well done. But there are still a few minor flaws with the renders. You can still see part of the white box of the render. You were supposed to delete that before you dragged the render onto the sig. And it still looks like you are dragging your brushes. You should try clicking here and there instead. And a border is a must have. Look for a tutorial on pixel borders

151990[/snapback]

Phyre got most of it. Try better colors, or more of them, as well.

new font aswell. look at some background tutorials and just follow them step for step. trust me, you will pick up some techniques that will enable you to understand much better how to make better sigs. these are improvements from your last attempt. just keep practicing.

151990[/snapback]

I agree, you should correct this, because it seems (in the second one) like that the robot or whatever it is, is a indipendent image covering your background of the signature.

new font aswell. look at some background tutorials and just follow them step for step. trust me, you will pick up some techniques that will enable you to understand much better how to make better sigs. these are improvements from your last attempt. just keep practicing.

152008[/snapback]

And maybe you should change the font also, it seems a litlle rude looking to me.

Good luck!