xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Megaman

Final Fantasy 12 its coming out

I got the newest news on FF12. I spoke with the cast of square enix :P and they said that FF12 will be out for sure this Fall.

I got the newest news on FF12. I spoke with the cast of square enix  :P  and they said that FF12 will be out for sure this Fall.

151923[/snapback]

holy crap are you serious???dude when exactly in fall??? but hey i dont think its going to be the same as the other final fantasy's man they change a bunch of things....well correct me if im wrong....but when i watched some previews ..they were all different.....i dont think im going to like this one but i dont know i probably will...anyways...do u have any stories about it???just tell me about x12 but dont post any links because its illegal..:-D hope ya reply as soon as possible eh>????well thx and peaCEEE!@

FF12 is going to be released in the fall?...finally. I haven't checked recently - is that projected release date for North America or Japan? (In the meantime, I'll go check on news of the Japan release.)

0.0 ohhh myyyyy god, i checked out ff12 and i most craped my pants. the graphics are to die for 0.0 they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaken nice :unsure: AND I CANT W8T TILL IT COMES OUT, gamespot has good reviews on it, if anything check it out :D

whats up guys...well ya it does look good but i think its a tottally different system...like you know the battle system and everything else...i dont really know what they did to it but i still want to play it though :-D i cant wait too :unsure: if you guys have any updates just tell me please!!! peaCE!

one i highly doubt you know someone from square-enix yeah i heard about the fall release date.but rumors are spreading that their is going to be shocker info coming out about the game ffxposed.com claimed that one.