xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ralphie

Negative Hosting Credits Suggestion

im suggesting that there should be a limit that your credits can go into the negatives. a while ago i was really busy with school, sports, and everyday stuff. during this time, i did not have much time to get online and i stopped going to this site for awhile. now i am back and want to get my site back up so i can try some things. the thing is, my credits are way below zero. currently im at -31 hosting credits. and you need 5 credits to get your site back up (i think its 5, not sure).i was thinking that it might be an okay idea if you put a limit to how far your credits can go into the negatives incase this kind of situation occurs or something else where people just dont get to this site. maybe have the limit even be at -15 or so. this way people will still have to make up for when they were gone, but do not feel overwhelmed if their points are really far into the negatives. i want to get my site back up but im going to have to do a whole lot of posting to get my points back up to a reasonable value. i think that it might be a good idea so people do not feel so overwhelmed about returning if they have been away from the forums for a long time. i may be wrong but it may be a good thing too.