xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nax

I Need More Users And Hits On My Forum Eternal Blaze Forum-my site

Hey everybody, my forum site-Eternalblaze Forumhas just got finished and i need more users and hits on it. So if your willing i'd appreciate a lot if some people could come to this forum. It's about anime,gaming,manga and more. It even has a forum rpg, it's a lot simpler then most others but it's still good. Thankyou and goodbye.

Ask People to Avertise Your Site on Their Site, and Put It On Search Engines Etc. You'll Get More Visitors and I don't get any, lolBut i'll put a link on my page leading to your forums if you want ?Ask Snlildude87 he gets loads of visitors, I like visiting his page :P

I think that a lot of sites want more hits and more traffic...you are not alone in that qwest!I wouldn't mind more traffic to my site. But then again, how many people in the world are interested in histology. Not too many, I would venture to say.Sunkist

It takes time.Just saying that you need more hits isn't going to help. And buying them wont do anything neither. You need to either review your site and or someone else. Why would visiters come to your site? What do you offer that other forums don't? Why are you better than others? You need to constantly be reviewing your progress or regress.Offer incentives to bring people to your site and make them stay. Keep your content updated. Adding a blog into your forums can easily maintain people.People who go to your site will undoubtedly tell others about it. Make sure those other people have something to come to that will interest them.

I'm gonna sign up in your website right now. Also, next time, please actually thwo the adress, and not only the link. I can't tell the adress, and I need to know. IT.

Ask People to Avertise Your Site on Their Site, and Put It On Search Engines Etc. You'll Get More Visitors and I don't get any, lol

But i'll put a link on my page leading to your forums if you want ?

Ask Snlildude87 he gets loads of visitors, I like visiting his page :P

151448[/snapback]

That would be great, thax i just need to get more hits and users i'll try putting it on some search engines.

Sorry for the double post but I could put a banner for it on my site. Just gimme a picture for it and put the link in it. I dunno how to.

151526[/snapback]

I'll send u a semi big pic u just need to put it on ur site and then highlight it and insert a hyperlink over to my site.

Thats wut i had to do when i practiced making some sites on a microsoft program.

Ok i'll just post a topic there on my forum and u can do that for mine too.

152232[/snapback]

Sry i meant i'd post on ur site and then u mine, thax btw to everyone, i'll try some of ur suggestions.

First you should invite some of your friends there, and people you know well from other boards. Then you can go from there, by advertising it in sections on other sites that allow you. And putting it in your signature

You must go to sites where you could promote.In the first time of my wargame i got a little bit members.When I go and make promotion.I have few partners.They support my site.And if you click on his banner you will redirected to his site.So I get promotion.You must do it.I come from the Netherlands and I use this site for promotion.

http://www.dutchleader.nl/ or .com

You might be make a account , but you must understand the language. :P

I heard someone recommend to put it in a search engine. I thought that cost money? Is there a way to do it for free? If so please give me a message or just put it in this forum thankyou and keep on posting :)