xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Latest Sig

I like it, it looks good. My only suggestions are to have the little globe thing on the side start a little more subtley. And you need a border as well. I reccomend a 3px one. The text is effective, but a bit too simplistic in my own opinion. Try a different font.

im trying out borders for the text but for some reason when i do the border it don't show up at all but who knows will read some more into it

what about blending in the globe into it, i tried to do the animate light for the globe but was usijng something different which did not work out as well

The globe seems to start a bit abruptly. I say drag the edges out a bit more with the smudge tool or liquify tool [or even the zooming radial blur] and do some feathering around it with a feathered lasso and a layer mask.

Very good! but I think he image of the girl to too brigt..but you don't need to listen to me..I having problems with my eyes :SI love your sigs! Melancholy

not bad. i think that you should not have smudged the edges of the sphere thing on the right side and blurred it. try leaving it as a 'sharp' image and then just blend the outer edges into the background. other than that it looks pretty good.

Saint_Michael sure seems to like red o_O

151565[/snapback]

Psh, lots of people here sure seem to like red...it's getting kinda boring...

Psh, lots of people here sure seem to like red...it's getting kinda boring...

151641[/snapback]

usually what i have seen to be very popular is blue. but as long as it looks good, i dont care what color it is.

usually what i have seen to be very popular is blue. but as long as it looks good, i dont care what color it is.

151999[/snapback]

Good point. (That would be me with all the blue sigs.. :P)

Ok no offence or anything the red is well way to red you renderd the image very badly and the text could have used way more effects sorry I would learn ps a little bit more and also get better brushes.overall I rate it anyways a 4/10needs work=Mechvegita=