xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BuffaloHelp

Project Gmail Host -take the challenge of this old man

Hey I tried to do the whole thing. But every host I've tried, I get this

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_curl.dll' - ./php_curl.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in /home/ajr106/public_html/libgmailer.php on line 80
Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library './curl.so' - ./curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in /home/ajr106/public_html/libgmailer.php on line 80

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init() in /home/ajr106/public_html/libgmailer.php on line 167

I'm guessing it's the hosts I'm using because the file is on there.
Can anyone recommend a site I can use to do this? Maybe even a tutorial so I know I'm not doing anything wrong?

Thanks a ton,
AJ

I am amazed how quickly Freddie (evilguru) managed to do this. I only told him on Thursday during an ICT class! With his permission I will try to post a copy of the source code on my Xisto space (if it gets approved) along with full instructions.