xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Few New Ones New siggehs

Okay, I've completely lost track of what I have and haven't posted here on GR...I think it's been a while though...I post all my sigs on GR when I make them, then post here occasionally...I'll just put up the ones I don't think you guys have seen...

1. Posted Image

2. Posted Image

3. Posted Image

4. Posted Image

5. Posted Image

6. Posted Image

7. Posted Image

8. Posted Image

9. Posted Image

And those are in the order I made them. You can tell I'm getting better...

(I like 1, 2, 3, 5, and 9. The rest are crappy, I know... What's funny is that all my gift sigs for other people are a bajillion times better...)

Don't think we've seen any of these apart from the first one Johnny. Certainly are getting better, though I don't know whether they're all in "order" :PAnyway, I personally liked were 1,2,3,9 (Similar to your faves)..1 - Think I've commented before, only thing is the font, which could be changed, and pixel text size isn't quite right.2 - I'm a Gundam Fan, so yeah :( - I like how the text is like on a tag, and the brushing is quite good. Maybe showing a bit more of the render, and a bit more of it's colour would be good.3 - Anime renders tend to sometimes look not very sharp. Apart from that, good use of the Chinese character, and cherry blossom? Background is good too - complex enough, but not overwhelming the render/character.9 - Nice colours, the red stands out. Text font is well chosen, well coloured, well placed. The brushing works, but the edges of the render look a bit rough. I guess the light patch up top works too (keep forgetting what it's called).I felt 4 and 5 were a bit too monotone, and 6/7, the brushing contrasted too much, giving a bit of a pixellated effect. 8... is interesting - I think with a bit more work (brushing perhaps?), it could look better :P.

Oooh...whats that font you're using in 6 and 7?My favorites are 1, 2, and 9. As Freaker said, you went a little overboard on the brushing on 6 and 7, so it looks a bit pixellated. 8 is just...ugh...doesn't look too good...5 and 4 are indeed monotone and boring, but the brushing is really good on 9.

Don't think we've seen any of these apart from the first one Johnny. Certainly are getting better, though I don't know whether they're all in "order" :P

Anyway, I personally liked were 1,2,3,9 (Similar to your faves)..

1 - Think I've commented before, only thing is the font, which could be changed, and pixel text size isn't quite right.

2 - I'm a Gundam Fan, so yeah :( - I like how the text is like on a tag, and the brushing is quite good. Maybe showing a bit more of the render, and a bit more of it's colour would be good.

3 - Anime renders tend to sometimes look not very sharp. Apart from that, good use of the Chinese character, and cherry blossom? Background is good too - complex enough, but not overwhelming the render/character.

9 - Nice colours, the red stands out. Text font is well chosen, well coloured, well placed. The brushing works, but the edges of the render look a bit rough. I guess the light patch up top works too (keep forgetting what it's called).

I felt 4 and 5 were a bit too monotone, and 6/7, the brushing contrasted too much, giving a bit of a pixellated effect. 8... is interesting - I think with a bit more work (brushing perhaps?), it could look better :P.

150902[/snapback]

WOOHOO! I love your comments Cool Freaker. Thanks. GO GUNDAMMM! (I'll keep that in mind for when I get around to making your gift sig... ^-^)

Oooh...whats that font you're using in 6 and 7?

My favorites are 1, 2, and 9. As Freaker said, you went a little overboard on the brushing on 6 and 7, so it looks a bit pixellated. 8 is just...ugh...doesn't look too good...5 and 4 are indeed monotone and boring, but the brushing is really good on 9.

151097[/snapback]

6 and 7 have the font Broken74, I'm pretty sure. Thanks for the comments.

(It's funny, cause you guys give really different suggestions than the guys at GameRenders sometimes, but it's still useful. Kudos. ^-^)