xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rattler108

Nba Finals Spurs lead series 2-0

So the NBA finals are here again and this time is the San Antonio Spurs against the Detroit Pistons. I am almost sure that the Spurs are going to win the title again this year since they have managed to become a great team and although they don't have many star players they manage to work well together both defensively and offensively. I have been a Spurs fan for quite a while especially since I lived in San Antonio for 5 years and I had the opportunity to watch many games, and I saw the Spurs become a great team since 1999. I think that Manu Ginobli, Tony Parker and Tim Duncan have become the driving force of the Spurs and they have managed to keep a consistent winning team. Too bad that David Robinson retired since he was also a great player in the team. We'll just wanted to know what you people thought of the NBA finals and if there are other Spurs fans out there.

yeah,Spurs is rather power,there is no team can stop he to get the final victory. especially the player Ginobli who gave a great show in the previous match.certainly including the steady status not only Duncan but also Parker and others.hope they go well as befoer...

yeah,Spurs is rather power,there is no team can stop he to get the final victory. especially the player Ginobli who gave a great show in the previous match.certainly including the steady status not only Duncan but also Parker and others.

hope they go well as befoer...

150847[/snapback]

Yes the spears are always good.Certainly. :P

hmmm this tpoic just seem out of place oh thats right the finals are already over spurs won btw.