xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
x?peter?x

I Made A Good One

the sig it self is cool, just change the font color and font itself, I know you don't have a good one now, so I got a link for you! its:

http://www.dafont.com/de/

You can get lots of fonts there!

What! There's flood control now. (Or maybe there was before and never noticed).Anway, I'm posting twice cos I've just noticed with the board's new skin that you can't tell a link's a link unless you rollover it like I made CoolArchive above. ^

ive got sbc too. its okay. i had some major problems when i first got it and was making a serious search to switch to something else but the problems have gone away and im sticking with it for a bit longer.

151562[/snapback]

YAY FOR SBC! :P

What! There's flood control now. (Or maybe there was before and never noticed).

Anway, I'm posting twice cos I've just noticed with the board's new skin that you can't tell a link's a link unless you rollover it like I made CoolArchive above. ^

151579[/snapback]

I don't think us mods get flood control. I haven't seen it in a long time...that skin is gone, btw. The links show up on this one (which I happen to like a ton more.)