xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lordofthesabbath

Favororite Bands By Genre Which is your favorite in each?

Here are mine:Hardcore - ZaoMetal - A Perfect CircleHard Rock - GodsmackRock - ChevellePunk - Reliant KThats about it, you prolly havnt heard of Zao but you should look 'em up if you like Hardcore music, they are awesome!

I'm more into alternative rock and occasionally drop into heavy/hard metal

Alternative Rock: Linkin Park

And at times I shuffle among Slipknot, System of a Down and Disturbed. :P

ha, to tell you the truth, I do not know which of my favorite bands would fall under, only some...alternative: simple planhard rock: my chemical romance (do they count?)...i just go for the music, not the genre (that's probably why i don't know it...)

Rock: Queens of the Stone Age (alternative rock wickedness)Hard Rock: Rage Against the Machine (most powerful band in rock and roll)Punk: Iggy Pop and the Stooges (yeaaaaaaaaaaah!)Drum n Bass: Shapeshifter (NZ to the max)Pop: The Beatles (classic awesome, pretty much wrote every song in the history of man kind)Classic Rock: Led ZeppelinRap: Absolutely nothing. Get away from my radio, television, personal space.Jazz: Miles Davis (the maaaaaaaaan)Blues: Robert JohnsonProgressive: Tool (insane drumming, mind blowing riffs, crazy whacky singer...)Metal: Metallica (who else?)HARDCORE: Cannibal Corpse (what is this deafening madness in mine ears??????)Yeah. Thats about it. I have quite a broad taste as you can see.

NuRock - Linkin ParkTrip Hop - LambRap - 50 centNuMetal - SlipknotGrunge - NirvanaAlternative Rock - Smashing PumpkinsMetal - MetallicaRap Metal - Limp BizkitPunk - Sum41Electronic - Paul OakenfoldThese are actually the first that came in my mind, guessing it defines the mood im in right now. Maybe I couldve said foo fighters in alternative rock, or ill nino instead of slipknot, or portishead instead of lamb.

Rock: Deep PurpleClassic Rock: CreamBlues: Gary MooreMetal: DioAlternative (WMP says so): Kasabian--------------------------------More Rock: Rainbow , GroundhogsMore Blues: Eric Clapton , Rory GallagherDon't do: Rap, Dance, Pop , Basically anything that ain't up there ^^and yes I know I have very limited taste.

I hate all new stuff so...Hardcore - Don't Like it!Metal - Judas Priest / Pantera Hard Rock - Metallica / Sabbath / ScorpiansRock - Aerosmith / Pink Floyd / Deep Purple / Led Zep (Of course)Punk - Not a big fan of punk but maybe - Early RHCP / Wildhearts?Metallica and Priest are my favourites, however I like loads of old stuff like Pink Floyd, Queensryche, Scorpians, Rainbow, Girlschool, AC/DC - And they same what a terrible taste in music tennagers have today. Well I don't like any new stuff so I'm doing alright arn't I?

I like most types of music but the main bands are: grinspoon, metallica, blink 182, limp bizkit, foo fighters, gorrilaz, linkin park, slipknot and anything that rocks basiclly. whatever you can rock to! if anyone is here from australia then are they going to the big day out? if u dont know what big day out is then its a big concert in aus with all the bestr bands ^_^ heh heh... stealthy ninja

Notice from Becca:
Please do NOT go off topic, or spam, or swear or ... you know what! I deleted all your unappropriate language and stuff.