xisto Community
monkeys-r-orange

Everyone Is Wrong About The Iraq War that is the tuth

i still say that bush isn't in it for the oil. on the subject of them wanted us gone, i have talked to 3 or 4 soldiers returning from duty and they never had a problem with the people there not liking them. the media doesnt show that because they dont want the people to see anything good happening with the war. bush doesnt choose the gas prices, the companies that import them do.

No way am I of the opinion that bush is all in favor of direct democracy, or for that matter critisism of him. what I was trying to point out is that the only good thing about him is that he is proactive and that might lead somewhere for all the people who have been suffering in the middle east while the west stands by idly with promises..

Ok, in case you haven't noticed, if Bush was in it for the oil, gasoline prices all over the country wouldn't be so high there Doctor Brain Surgeon!

150524[/snapback]

Ummm apperently I am a brain surgeon to you, because you do not know what the hell you are talking about. First of all the bs about the Iraquis hiding all their wmds, honestly where do you get that crap, were you there or something? If it were true don't you think it would be all over the news! (Maybe the conservative Fox Gossip channel) All I hear on all news channels (except fox of course) is that they were wrong about the wmds. You kind of contradict yourself too by saying that Bush was just there for democracy and to free the people of Saddam and then you said that they really did have wmds, so which is it? Why are they there then! And I think you need to learn some more about the economy, because it's no mystery why gas prices went up, and your response was very uneducated and ignorant.

i still say that bush isn't in it for the oil. on the subject of them wanted us gone, i have talked to 3 or 4 soldiers returning from duty and they never had a problem with the people there not liking them. the media doesnt show that because they dont want the people to see anything good happening with the war. bush doesnt choose the gas prices, the companies that import them do.

151236[/snapback]

lol are you serious? You're perception on the media is distorted, have you ever noticed that the media doesn't show innocent children getting there brains blown out either?

Bush invaded Iraq for the oil ( maybe ), or because he wanted to finish what his Father had done. With Bush, the Amercan economy is plumaging down the drain! For what reason do we go to war? There is absolutely no reason. Right before we went to war with Iraq, Bush told the American people and government that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction. In 2004, he claims the CIA gave him wrong information about the Weapons of Mass Destruction. We are going to war because of nothing. Well, something to Bush, like I said, Bush wanted to invade Iraq for the oil, or because he wanted to finish what his Dad had just begun. For example, the gas prices are rising! In my area, it's a whole dollar more! Bush has also put America into debt. We are spending billions of dollars in Iraq, for the ammunition, guns, bullut proof vest, and etc. We are spending billions of dollars everyday, not millions, billions. How will we pay for the police in OUR country? Bush has spent all the money in Iraq for no reason. Also, what about the lives that have been lost in Iraq? Anybody thought of that? Well, to me, Bush invaded Iraq for nothing.

150954[/snapback]

Exactly

The topic starter has not researched his data, rendering that this post is a dud. All the facts lead that Bush might of went in for gas and for democracy and got false info on WMDs.This topic should now be closed.xboxrulz

The topic starter has not researched his data, rendering that this post is a dud.

That's why it's in Vent - it's not really s'posed to be well-researched.

BTW - how quickly is the board's theme changing? :P

I don't understand if Bush's goal was to free people of Sadaam because he is such a horriblt person why are people in Iraq killing for him..dying for him...sacrificing other people for him. We only see what the media wants us to see and We only think on what the media wants us to think on. If Sadaam is such a Tyrant why are so many people pushing for the United States to be out of Iraq. Why do they believe we were wrong to be there in the first place. Which is true because there were no WMD. I don't understand.

150805[/snapback]

True, the media only shows things from one side (e.g.Western Side) so people will follow their views. Always look at both sides and then make conclusions... Here in Europe they also only show the US side, they don't show militaries shooting children (aimed!). Wow what a freedom and humanity eh? The people there still die for there former leader... Wow dictator eh? And where are those WMD's???

Injustice is bad, especially when people die because of it...

EVERYONE IS WRONG ABOUT THE IRAQ WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!People say that Bush is a monster and had no right to invade Iraq.

I agree with you on some points. The fact is Saddam was a threat to America in my opinion. Also I think in the long run we are helping Iraq. But I also believe Bush had another motive like wanting oil or something but that can't be proven.

I agree with you on some points. The fact is Saddam was a threat to America in my opinion. Also I think in the long run we are helping Iraq. But I also believe Bush had another motive like wanting oil or something but that can't be proven.

152199[/snapback]

He wanted to finish up what his Father had not finished.

To the topic starter: I'm sorry, but to say that we are all wrong about our view on Iraq is a pretty ignorant way to start off a topic. It is well documented that WMDs were not found in Iraq. I'm not exactly sure if Bush was going for the oil when he first sent troops to Iraq, we can't say for sure. For all we know, he might have more of an agenda than that. You know how governments are these days. But anyways...Did/Do I support the war in Iraq? Yes and No. Yes because they are "liberating" the nation and fighting off the enemy. No because many innocent people are losing their lives in the process.

Yehr, I completely agree with you monkeys-r-orange. I am starting to get so annoyed by this 'Anti-Iraq-War' thing. It'sm gone too far. So if you disagree with this war, you disagree with the Gulf? He was firing Scuds! But it sounds like your trying to defend this mass mudering, heartless..... He IS a treat and you can't let a threat like him control a country! it's far too dangerous. However I do agree that Bush was boosted by the oil. But tony Blair. He's just the sheep. He took OUR army, no arguments please - the British have the best army in the world (That should hopefuly start an argument), and there all going off to sit in the desert. Ah! I need to stop before I get too mad.

He wanted to finish up what his Father had not finished.

153482[/snapback]

The guy spoken of here?

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.