xisto Community
GM-University

Basic Forum Software By Me 0.0.1 Alpha Test

I am trying working on adding cattegories, they will come sometime within the next three updates. eXtreme I used some tutorials to make this, so it's not too much of an out-of-the-ordinary thing, but my next update is a re-write, that will change a few things in it, the basics of the way it works will be the same, but some new features will be a /functions directory, a /admin directory with and improved Admin panel, and a customizable template system.  It will also add a act=??? feature that is in IPB.  Karlo I replied to your post, I am going to release the source soon (once I get my next updates out)  and I found the tutorials on http://ww17.phpfreaks.net/.

152347[/snapback]

PHPFreaks.net is a website where it's really difficult to navigate. Can you give me the direct-link?

I will try to find it, first I will make this announcement about the site, for now it is down as i work on some bugs with the new version, this should take a few days, it may be down longer because another update is also under-way...

Can you also gives us a download of your software cause its good that we also can use it...btw antilost has a warez board... :rolleyes: